Author's Note

Hi everyone, I know it's been a while ! Let me explain myself :

First I had my final exams and was really stressed about it. Fortunately I passed because I worked a lot for it.

Then I found a job to earn money and to be able to go to... *drum rolls* THE PARIS CONVENTION !

So I just came back home from Paris, I was at the convention with Stefania and Danielle (and Camilla, Jessica, Grey...) this weekend and it was... intense.

I met them and as I bought many extras I was able to see them a lot. I don't know if you all are interested in me doing a chapter talking about the convention (if you're not interested it's okay) because I have a lot to say about it (in good and in bad).

But overall I cannot stop crying ever since the convention is over, I already miss them so much !

(and if you followed a little the news, you may have seen me in a video of the convention during a panel, but I'll tell you everything if you want me to in a chapter made for it !)

Now for this story : I think I'll write a few more chapters, I don't know where I'm going with it but I know a lot of people really care about it so I want to keep going for you.

On the other hand, I really want for a long time to write a new story but with Danielle and Stefania themselves. (of course I will respect them and their personal life !) And since I've met them, I have so many ideas of how to portray them in a story. Would you be excited about it ?

So tell me, do you want me to recount my version of the convention ?

Do you want me to keep writing this story ? What would you like to see ?

Would you be interested in a new story with our fav girls ?

I miss you all <3