PLANE

Author's Note : suggestion from @Cloey2017 : Maya and Carina take care of each other. (that's just a little part of the chapter, i'll write about it more later <3 )

Bianca's POV :

"Sweetie, wake up sweetie." I heard and opened my eyes to be met with my mom.

"We are leaving ?" I asked sleepily and rubbed my eyes.

"Yes we are baby. Celeste is already buckled in the car. I waited until the last moment to wake you up."

I nodded and sat up in bed.

"I'll wait for you downstairs." Mommy said and left.

I went to my bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face. I hadn't the energy to do my makeup so I just tied up my hair and took my suitcase to the living room.

I walked into the kitchen and noticed mamma anxiously pacing around. She spotted me and asked "Are you ready ?"

 She spotted me and asked "Are you ready ?"

"Yeah." I only answered.

We all made our way to the car and I sat next to Celeste who was slowly sucking on her thumb, her eyes closed.

We soon arrived at the airport and I started getting nervous. I've never taken a plane before and it was scary to see the big engines.

Mamma was occupied showing our passports to a lady and mommy was carrying Celeste as she was still in dreamland. I just sat there before we went to buy breakfast.

"Four of these pastries, two coffees, two hot chocolates and two orange juices." Mommy asked the waiter who brought the food over to the table a few minutes later.

Mommy carefully woke Celeste up by rubbing her arm and stroking her face.

"Mmmmmh." Whimpered my little sister sleepily, but she let my blond mom feed her until our flight was called. We walked to the plane and entered it as I was getting more and more anxious.

A new person showed us our seats and mamma asked me where I wanted to sit. In the end, mamma sat next to the window, I went next to her and mommy placed herself on the other side of me. Celeste was still in her arms, snuggled close to her as she was falling asleep.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome in our flight..." The pilot started. I suddenly took my moms' hands in mine with fear.

"It's okay little one." Said mommy, squeezing my hand.

" Said mommy, squeezing my hand