RANSOM

TW : Kidnapping, Yelling

--

Carina's POV :

"We need to pick up Bianca. It's already ten o'clock." I stated.

"I'll go." Andy proposed but I stopped her.

"No, I need to see her. I need to see my other baby, make sure this one is okay." I said wiping a new flow of tears.

I had already thrown up, as Maya, all the alcohol of my body, so I was able to drive, and I needed to

I had already thrown up, as Maya, all the alcohol of my body, so I was able to drive, and I needed to. It would take the stress away, I thought.

Arriving in front of Chloe's house, I made my way in because there was no movement outside. But when I passed the front door, so many teenagers were there, laying on the floor, sleeping. Empty bottles of alcohol were around them, like weed and other things I didn't even recognize.

'Mio Dio... (My God)' I whispered to myself, walking around the house, trying to find my daughter. I went upstairs and entered the first room. There was my girl, peacefully sleeping in a boy's arms. She was half-naked and looked like a wreck.

I shook her slowly but she wasn't moving. "Bianca, Bianca ! Wake up Bianca we're coming home." She turned over and grunted. "Come on." I said loudly and her eyes slowly opened. They were red and puffy.

"Come on Bianca, we're leaving." She stood up and looked like she didn't recognize me. "God, what did you take ??"

"Lower mamma. Too loud." She frowned and I just grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the house. I nearly threw her in the back seats and buckled her in, as she was no help. We arrived at home in heavy silence, I helped her down the car and into the house and when Maya heard the door she immediately stood up and jumped on us. She hugged Bianca but when she pulled off, she gasped.

"What the fuck ?!" She asked our daughter. "What did you do ??"

 "What did you do ??"

"Too-Loud." Spelled out Bianca.

"Bianca... Bianca !" She screamed. "Do you realize- do you realize what is happening ?!"

"I didn't tell her." I sighed.

"What is happening ?" The teen frowned, slowly coming back to us, understanding the situation was serious.