APOLOGIZE

Maya's POV :

I entered my office and was met with a heartbreaking view. Carina was crying her eyes out sitting at my desk.

"Oh my love." I said crouching in front of her.

"I- I- I don't understand wh- what took m- me-"

"You don't have to explain. I can imagine how you're feeling. It wasn't you up there. It wasn't the woman I married."

"I- I'm so so- sorry !"

"I'm not the one you should apologize to

"I'm not the one you should apologize to. But Carina, never do that again." I said firmly. She nodded and wiped her tears. I helped her looking like she hadn't had a sorrow and we slowly walked upstairs to see our daughter.

Bianca's POV :

I saw moms entering the room as Andy was still cuddling me and wiping my tears.

"Can I sit ?" Asked mamma as mommy sat next to me on the couch. I nodded and mamma sat in front of us, on the other couch. She looked like she had been crying for hours. I felt bad for her, but I also felt fear and anger. She slapped me, I wasn't going to forget that easily.

"I want to apologize to you Bianca. I- I don't know what happened, what took me I- I-" She seemed panicked so mommy stood up and sat back but this time next to mamma. She whispered something in her ear and mamma wiped her teary eyes and took a deep breathe.

"I'm so sorry. I was so scared. Last time you were alone on the streets, you fainted and no one was her to rescue you. I guess my fear only turned to anger. On top of that, you talked back to me and it set me over the edge. But I shouldn't have hit you. I should never hit you. I'm your mamma, I'm the one supposed to take care of you, not hurt you. You don't have to forgive me but please, listen to me. I'll never hurt you again sweetie. I love you so much, I got scared then angry, but I love you and I'll never, ever hurt you again."

I stared at her with big wide eyes. She really was feeling guilty, and even if she was the one who did something wrong, I shouldn't have run away in the first place.

 She really was feeling guilty, and even if she was the one who did something wrong, I shouldn't have run away in the first place

I stood up and made my way to my moms, looking down. Once I reached them, mommy put her finger under my chin, making me look at her.

"I 100% agreed with Carina. The slap was a mistake, and it's a serious one, but she'll never do it again, neither I am. We'll never hurt you baby girl."

I nodded and turned my gaze to mamma who had again tears in her eyes.

"Mamma..." I murmured and sat on her lap. She wrapped her arms around me and I rested my head on her chest. "I love you too. And I forgive you. It- it's just- it scared me how angry you were. I wanted to explain why I left but you didn't let me the chance to do it."

"You can do it now bambina."

I took a deep breathe and told them everything from the remarks about having two moms to Mr Freeman who was the worst teacher I've ever seen. I even told them how stressed and frustrated I was when Sofia ans Zola didn't answered my messages.

"Oh honey..." Sighed mommy, stroking my wet cheek. Mamma squeezed me tight and I sobbed until I was too exhausted to continue and I just cried myself to sleep, feeling the warmth of my moms.

Maya's POV :

Bianca eventually fell asleep after crying her eyes out for the past hour. All we could do was hug her and tell her how much we loved her and we were proud of her.

"Do you feel better ? She forgave you, she isn't resentful."

"Yes. But I don't know when I'll be able to forgive myself." She sighed looking down.

" She sighed looking down

"Hey hey, look at me." I said, taking her hands in mine. "From someone who grew up with an abusive parent, I can tell you, the slap, even if it was violent and so wrong, was nothing compared to real violence and abuse. I know you must feel like your father too, with his anger issues, but you're nothing like him or like an abusive mother. You're the best mom. It was a mistake, but I know you won't never do it again."

She nodded and I pecked her lips.

"I think we need to take this little one home." I added, glancing at my daughter.

" I added, glancing at my daughter