RAGE

TW : POTS

--

Bianca's POV :

Alice was my best friend, since I met her, she was my only friend. She made me understood I didn't need the other ones when I had her, so I just stopped talking to Zola and Sofia, except when we were in daycare together. My other class friend, Chloe, liked Alice too so we were good friends together.

This morning, mamma dropped me at school. Before I stepped out of the car, she turned towards me. "Be good today." She said firmly and kissed my cheek.

I entered my first classroom and I noticed everyone were gathered around a single table

I entered my first classroom and I noticed everyone were gathered around a single table. I made my way to it, asking "What is happening here ?" I pushed few students to the side and stopped in front of the table. There was Chloe, giving invitations to everyone of my classmates. Alice was standing next to her, making sure everyone was listening. "Friday night, Chloe's house, eight pm. Bring at least a bottle of alcohol for two persons and if you have more..." She blinked. "It could be fun. A lot of fun."

"A party ?" I asked, pulling Alice's sleeve.

"Hiiii Bianca ! Here" She handed me an invitation. "I know how your moms are so you don't need to buy alcohol. Just bring your ass there."

I was so happy. It was going to be the first party of my life. But the problem was my moms. They obviously weren't going to agree. I needed a plan. I was going to be a good girl this week, and if that wasn't working, I had another idea.

I followed my classes the best I could all week, participating and trying my best in every subjects. My behavior was at its best, with both my moms and my teachers, and I helped them every time I could. Emptying the dishwasher, doing the laundry, cleaning my room... And on Thursday, I decided to ask them.

"Moms, I have something to ask..."

"Oh god." Laughed mommy.

"Go ahead bella

"Go ahead bella."

"So I've been really good this week, as you noticed."

"That's true." Mamma nodded.

"And I was wondering if I... could go to Chloe's party tomorrow." I said in one breathe.

My moms exchanged a look

"It's just a little thing with few of my classmates. Nothing big, really." I lied.

"Will her parents be there ?"

"Uuuuh, probably- I'm not sure..."

They again shared a glare and mommy talked. "No. I'm sorry little one but even if you've been good this week, it doesn't take back the attitude you have since a few weeks. And we don't know Chloe's parents. So it's a no."

"But-"

"And no buts as well."

I sighed and finished my diner in silence

I sighed and finished my diner in silence. Now that they knew about the party, there was no way I was going to sneak out without them knowing. I knew they would be extra careful. And as it was after diner time, I couldn't even text my friends to tell them I wasn't going. I was so mad at them, why did they have to ruin everything ? To ruin my happiness ?

I really wanted to go and I knew there was no way. I was angry, so angry. I was pacing in my bedroom, trying to calm myself down, but the anger was too much, and my body wasn't reacting well to extreme emotion, so I started to feel dizzy.

I knew I had to go to my moms when I wasn't feeling good, but right now they were the reason of my fit. I kept pacing, trying to regulate my breathing, until I couldn't, and I just collapsed.

Maya's POV :

"Did you hear that ?" I asked my wife, after hearing a loud thud coming from upstairs. She looked at me and we both realized it must have been either one of our daughters.

I ran to Celeste's bedroom to find her fast asleep.

"Maya !" Carina yelled from Bianca's bedroom and I quickly made my way to her. When I entered the room, I saw Bianca laying on the floor, passed out, and Carina stroking the hair off of her face.

"The usual thing, bring me my medical bag." She demanded calmly.

I was back less than ten seconds later, and let Carina took Bianca's vitals, while I held her legs up

"Wake up kiddo, open your eyes." I tried and few seconds later, her eyes popped open.

"You just had a little episode bella, you're okay."

"Mmmmh." She mumbled, trying to roll on her side.

"Wait, we'll get you more comfortable in your bed." I helped her lay down and under the covers. "Tomorrow you'll have an easy day, alright ?"

"Do you know what triggered the faint ?" Carina asked, gently fondling our daughter's arm.

"I was- am angry. Because you won't let me go at the party." Bianca looked like she was thinking hard until she continued. "I'm already different from the other kids. I just arrived this year at the school while everyone knew each others since a long time."

"Not Chloe, she also arrived this year." I objected.

"Yes but Chloe is so sociable and everyone love her, and- and she's healthy. She's not the one who risk to faint every time she stands up. They know, they all know I'm sick and-" She took a deep breathe. "and if I don't go to this party, it'll prove the fact that I'm not like any other kid. I'm different, I'm the black sheep." She looked down.