ILL

Author's Note : This chapter is a request of @username0448, when Bianca has a sick day. Thank you so much for this good idea, and for your usual support, ily <33

TW : Throwing up

--

Carina's POV :

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard some noises disturbing my slumber. At first I brushed it off, but it kept waking me up so I decided to fully open my eyes, and my hearing. And that's when I recognized the sound, it was someone throwing up. I sat up and saw that Maya was fast asleep so it could only be Bianca.

I jumped out of bed and ran to her bathroom, to be met with the back of a tiny and fragile girl, her head hanging low in the toilet and gags coming from her mouth. I made my way to her and crouched at her side, stroking her back. When she noticed me, her face turned towards my direction and I saw her expression change to a sad one, before sobs escaped her, making her shoulders jump with each one of them.

"Oh sweetie..." I said stretching my hand to take some toilet paper and wipe her face but she started puking again, a lot.

" I said stretching my hand to take some toilet paper and wipe her face but she started puking again, a lot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Once it was over, the little girl turned again to me and this time fell into my arms, crying.

"Ma- mamma... mamma I- I think I'm sick..." She cried in my embrace.

"I can see that baby girl. What happened ? Does it hurt somewhere ?" I asked her, trying to make her stand on her feet, but she looked so weak, so I flushed the toilet and made her sit on it.

"I- I woke up being sick, I wasn't qu- quick enough to the bathroom." She kept crying. I looked around the bathroom and noticed the vomit from the door to the toilet. So I walked to her bedroom understood what she meant. There was vomit in her bed and on the floor. She must have woken up a second before throwing up.

I came back to her and she was silently crying, holding her stomach.

"Does it hurt bellina ?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She simply nodded. At this moment I felt helpless. My daughter was so sick she threw up all over her bedroom and bathroom, she was clutching her belly in pain and on top of that it was two am. I took a deep breathe and put on my doctor cap.

"Okay honey. Here what we're going to do. I'll help you to Maya and I's bathroom and I'll run you a bath to clean yourself up. And you'll take some medication." I said, not letting her the choice anyway.

I helped her on her feet again and we walked through the corridor to my bedroom. Opening it, I managed to lead us to the adjacent bathroom without turning on the light, but when I sat Bianca on the toilet lid and turned on the bathroom's light to start filling the bathtub I heard Maya grunt.

I thought my wife could be some great help so I reopened the door and called for her. She was here in no time, and despite the slumber in her eyes, she clearly understood the situation. She also must have smelt the vomit.

"What happened ??" She asked Bianca, crouching in front of her and taking her hands

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What happened ??" She asked Bianca, crouching in front of her and taking her hands.

"She woke up sick and threw up everywhere." I sighed, not being annoyed by the teenager but mostly being worried.

"Oh..." My wife also sighed. "Where do you want me ?"

"Could you go clean up her sheets and maybe her room and bathroom ?"

"Of course." She nodded and left.

" She nodded and left

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Alright. Let's get you all cleaned up bamabina." I murmured softly to Bianca, who seemed to be suffering even more now.

I dripped her from her dirty clothes, got her to the warm water and she laid down, resting her head on the edge of the tub. I stood up again and opened the cupboard, taking some pills.

"Here, open up tesoro. (sweetheart)" I asked her handing her a glass of water and a pill.

"No mamma, hurts." She whimpered, showing me her throat.

"You're throat hurts as well ?" I frowned.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Mmmmh. And my head." She started crying softly.

"Oh picolina... (little baby)" I sighed. "Do it for mamma. You'll feel better after I promise." I added pushing the glass even more in her direction.

She nodded unconvinced but did it for me.

"Brava ragazza. (brave girl)" I praised, setting the glass down. I washed her hair and her body, being careful not to make her uncomfortable. Once I was finished, she seemed to have settled a little. I took this opportunity to take her temperature. She fought me a bit before allowing me to put it in her mouth.

"You're very warm my love." I stated as Maya came back. I turned to face my wife. "Did you managed to clean everything ?"

"Yes and I even- BIANCA !" She suddenly screamed and I turned to my daughter, not prepared for what was in front of me.