DIAGNOSIS

TW : Self-Harm thoughts, Needles

--

Maya's POV :

A week later, Celeste and Bianca each had their appointments at the same time. Celeste with the allergy specialist and Bianca with a psychiatrist. Carina decided to go with Celeste as her appointment was at the hospital, so she could catch up on some paperwork.

"Be brave sweet pie." I kissed my littlest daughter who was leaving with my wife. "Bianca ? You ready ?" I then screamed from the bottom of the stairs, but didn't hear any answer.

I walked to her bedroom and knocked at the door, my head resting on the wall while I was waiting for her answer. "Bianca ? Baby can I come in ?"

 "Bianca ? Baby can I come in ?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yes mommy." She whispered from the other side of the door.

I entered her room and saw her sitting on her bed, hugging her knees close to her chest and her head standing low.

I sat next to her and lifted her face. Her cheeks were soaked.

"Oh little one..." I sighed and took her in my arms. "Are you anxious ?"

"I- I don't feel good." She confessed, shaking a little.

"What is happening in your smart brain ?" I asked softly.

"I can't say it."

"Bianca, you can trust mommy. Tell me."

She took a shaky breath and hid her face in my boobs.

"I want to c..." She whispered but I didn't hear the last part of her sentence.

"Mmh ?"

"I want to cut."

I squeezed her harder in my embrace, not wanting her to be able to hurt herself.

"I think it's time to go." I said after a few seconds and she nodded in my arms. I helped her stand up and we went to the car. I drove silently to the psychiatrist's office and parked in front of it. Once inside, the secretary instructed us to wait in the waiting room so we did so. The psychiatrist soon came to take us and Bianca looked at me with big sad eyes.

"I'll stay here for the whole time. If you need me just ask the doctor and I'll join you my love." I comforted her and kissed her forehead. "Be brave."

Carina's POV :

In the car, Celeste recognized the road to the hospital.

"Sick mamma ?"

"No bambina, no one is sick. Remember when you had a bad reaction last week ?"

I saw her nod in the rear mirror.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Together Forever - (Station 19 fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें