CUTS

Author's Note : still the request of @bree828, thank you, take care of you <3

TW : Self-Harm

--

Maya's POV

I froze. I panicked. My daughter cut her wrist open, while I was talking to her from the other side of the door. How could it have happened, nearly under my eyes ?

She looked at us like a deer caught in headlights. I would have stayed like that if Vic didn't came back, shoving me on her way to Bianca, with a first aid kit.

"Okay, let's just take a deep breath all. Bianca ? Can you show me ?"

The teen shook her head.

"I know I'm not a doctor, but I do help people with wounds, injuries and things like that. Let me help you with this." She explained. Bianca looked at her with watery eyes, but still removed her hand from her bloody wrist.

Vic first analyzed the wound without touching it. "It doesn't look too deep. And I don't need stitches. Okay munchkin, it's going to sting a little but it will make it all better. You trust me right ?"

She nodded and only winced when Vic cleaned her cuts

She nodded and only winced when Vic cleaned her cuts. Then she bandaged her wrist and tidied up everything, as me and my wife were still standing there, helpless.

Vic looked at us both and sighed. She then turned to the silently crying girl. "Bianca, do you think you can go wait for us in the living room ?"

After our daughter left, my fellow firefighter stood in front of us. "What just happened is very, very difficult for you. I get that. But right now she needs you. She needs her moms. Drop all the anger you have, and especially all the panic and sorrow. You just have to be here for her."

"Just ? Vic I- she self-harmed !!"

"I know, I didn't say it was easy Maya, but she still needs you as parents, as the ones who know what to do

"I know, I didn't say it was easy Maya, but she still needs you as parents, as the ones who know what to do. Your girl is lost. Make her find her way back to you." She instructed and I nodded weakly. I took Carina's hand in mine and squeezed it.