SOFIA

Author's Note : This chapter is a request of @justxstella, about Zola and Bianca becoming friends and spending time together without Maya or Carina. Thank you so much for you idea and your support, it means a lot ! <33

Carina's POV :

Bianca recovered well from the bug she caught. It was harder for her than for a child without a chronic illness, but she was very strong and Maya and I did our best to help our girl.

Today was Wednesday, and it was the day Bianca was going to have a sleepover with Zola and Sofia at Meredith's.

"Bambina ! Are you ready ? We're leaving in five minutes !" I called from the kitchen as I was preparing her meds to go out.

"Bianca !" I shouted again when I didn't get any answer.

I made my way to her room and found her searching in her closet. Their was clothes all over the room and her bag wasn't ready at all.

"Bambina what is all this mess."

She raised her head and I saw tears prickling in her eyes

She raised her head and I saw tears prickling in her eyes. "I don't know what to take." She whined.

"Oooh my love. Let me help you."

We managed to find a nice and pretty pajama and some clothes for the next day.

We walked to the car and I allowed her to sit on the passenger seat.

"I'm a little scared." She confessed.

"I know, I guessed that." I chuckled. "But you know you'll be fine. Zola and Sofia are very nice girls and you can always go to Meredith or another adult if you need to."

She nodded and wiped few tears with her sleeve.

I pulled up on Meredith's driveway and helped Bianca with her bag.

I let her ring the doorbell and we were immediately met with a very excited toddler.

"Hi Ellis ! How are you ?"

She giggled as I tickled under her chin.