QUERIES

Maya's POV :

"Go for it little one."

"Are you doing that because you feel pity for me ?" She asked looking down and hiding the fact that she was on the verge of tears.

"Oh honey." I sighed now sitting on the other side of her. Carina and I were sandwiching her. I put my arm behind her back and found my wife's hand, so I grabbed it, resting my arm on the teen's waist. "We feel sorry for you, obviously. You're living a very hard situation right know. But we don't feel pity. We just want to take care of you, because you deserve it."

"Let me tell you something." Added Carina. "Maya and I, we want a child since a long time now, but we weren't successful in having one. We have a foster care license because we want to take care of children in need before having our own. And when Maya first met you, she felt like she had to protect you, she couldn't leave you. And to be honest," She whispered the next part. "Maya doesn't feel like that for people often."

I raised my head to look at my wife above Bianca and I lifted my brows.

"What ? That's true bellina !" Carina pretended to be offended which made Bianca chuckle.

"What was I saying... Ah yes. When Maya told me she was feeling like that towards you, I thought I needed to meet you in person, and when I saw you and I heard your beautiful name, Bianca, I knew you were the one. I knew you were the child we were waiting. So no, we don't feel pity, we feel love towards you bambina." She finished, and I have to be honest, I wiped some tears on my cheeks with my free hand.

"What was you second question baby girl ?" I wondered after taking a big breathe.

"Then fact that I have POTS... Are you sure you want me ? I- I mean... it can be a lot to deal with and... sometimes it's hard."

"Hard how ?" I asked.

"Well... I remember hearing my parents crying because they were worried about me, and sometimes they were screaming at each other because I had an episode and they were very stressed about it. I caused them so much trouble. Are you sure you want to deal with that ?" She was clearly trying not to cry at this point.

"Oh sweetie." I said pulling her for a hug. I kept her tight in my embrace while I explained what I felt about what she confessed.

"Listen to me very carefully Bianca." I started firmly. "You're no trouble. You have an illness, and it causes difficulties sometimes, I can believe that. But it doesn't cause trouble. You're not a problem, your illness isn't a problem. It's something you live with, and sometimes it can be a pain in the ass, I agree."

"Maya ! Language." Carina corrected me.

"Yes, sorry." I said, and noticed Bianca giggled. "But I assure you, your illness isn't something we can't deal with. It doesn't represent you, you're so much more than your illness. You're pretty, bright, funny... And I don't really know you yet. Can you imagine ? You're so many things, but you're not your illness sweetheart."

I heard her sniffling so I took her face in my hands, holding her cheeks to make her look at me.

"I want to be sure you heard me. You-are-not-your-illness." I said very clearly. "Repeat it." I ordered strictly.

"I- I'm not my... my illness." Bianca stuttered.

"With more conviction baby girl. Louder. YOU-ARE-NOT-YOUR-ILLNESS." I repeated.

"I-am-not-my-illness." She said back, smiling at the end of the sentence.

"Good girl." I praised, cuddling her again.

"Brava bambina. (Brave girl)" Whispered Carina. "So is that a yes ?"

"Yes. I want to live with you. Please." replied Bianca.

"Of course little love." I responded, keeping a tight hold of her frail body.

Author's note :

Guys, I really don't know what to say about Thursday's episode of Station 19, I'm honestly crying :,(

I live in Europe, it means I had to wait a whole day before the episodes were aired and I couldn't go to social media because i was so scared i was going to get spoiled, anyway, actually praying for Maya my baby...