CELEBRATIONS

Author's Note : very long chapter today, I hope you'll like it ! Give me feedback <3

Bianca's POV :

We gossiped for hours with my best friends until we didn't have anything more to say about our classmates. Suddenly, Zola sat up, looked at me, drank a sip of her drink and set it down.

 Suddenly, Zola sat up, looked at me, drank a sip of her drink and set it down

"We miss you Bianca." She confessed.

"I know I haven't been present for a little while and I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize." Added Sofia.

I talked again. "But I miss you too. I had to take some time for myself, to get better. But now I want to be back to the old days, when we had sleepovers, when we laughed for hours together..." I said emotionally.

The girls agreed and we hugged until there was a knock on the door. Mom entered my bedroom. "We have to go to the next surprise." She winked.

I jumped out of my bed happy and excited to know what it was. But my blond mom shook her head and only said. "Change in some leggings and we're good to go."

When we were all ready, we ran to the car. Mamma stayed to keep an eye on Celeste and mommy drove for twenty minutes when we stopped in front of a big building. When I looked at it, I read 'Trampoline Park'.

"Are we going to the trampo park ?!" I asked shocked.

Mommy grinned in response and I screamed with happiness.

"I've never been !" I exclaimed.

"I'll teach you how to do back flips." Sofia smiled.

We entered the big place and a lady gave us grip socks

We entered the big place and a lady gave us grip socks. Then we went to the zone with the trampolines and started to play around. We jumped, fell, stood up again and repeated this pattern for a big hour until my head started to hurt a little. I brushed it off and kept having fun with my friends, but Zola noticed I wasn't feeling good so she left, and came back immediately with my mom.

"Come on sweetie, let's take a break." She instructed and I nodded, following her as she took my hand in hers.

I sat on a bench and mommy crouched in front of me, handing me a water bottle. "Drink." She advised and I did so, but after two sips I was really dizzy so I dropped the bottle and mom had just the time to catch it before it poured down the floor.