ADOPTION

Bianca's POV :

The next day I was feeling a lot better. I understood Maya and Carina loved me as their own, I still had little worries about today as it was the court day but I knew my moms were here for me.

"Bianca ? Are you ready sweetie ?" Asked mommy as I was trying to braid my hair.

"Yes !! Wait a second !!" I snapped, getting frustrated with myself as I couldn't do what I wanted to do as a hairstyle. I wanted to look good, I didn't know why, but I wanted to look better than usual and as my everyday hairstyle was either a high or low ponytail or just my hair down, I thought it would be great to change but I didn't think it was going to be that hard to style my own hair.

Mommy knocked on my bathroom's door. "Can I come in baby girl ?"

"Mmmmh." I grunted and she entered. Seeing me struggling with the knocks, she took my hands and kissed them before letting them fall on my sides. She then took my hairbrush and started untangled my hair for me.

"Thank you mommy." I sighed.

"It's okay my love. What do you want to do ? French braids ? Low ponytail ?"

"No, just a simple braid."

Mommy nodded and plaited my hair. Once she was finished, she kissed the top of my head, and looked at me through the mirror.

 Once she was finished, she kissed the top of my head, and looked at me through the mirror

"You're so pretty." She praised and I blushed.

"I wanted to put some mascara but I don't have any." I looked down.

"I think I can help." Mommy blinked and left the room. She came back with mamma so I frowned, but mamma sat next to me, with a mascara in her hands.

"Mommy isn't the best at makeup, but I can try to show you how to do it." She smiled and I agreed, as mommy was watching carefully from behind.

"Look down, but keep your eyes open. I'm applying it all along the lashes." She told me, putting mascara on my left eye. "And all done. Do you want to try by yourself ?"

I nodded unsure and did as she said on my right eye

I nodded unsure and did as she said on my right eye. It was easier than I thought and when I put the tool down, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Perfect." Mamma praised and I blushed again.

"Oh, stop being embarrassed when we're saying compliment. You deserve it lovely." Mommy giggled, and I hugged Carina to thank her. Mommy looked at her watch and told us we really needed to go.

Carina drove us to the courthouse and when we walked up the stairs in front of the big building, we were met by Teddy, Amelia, Jo, Andy, Travis and Vic. They were moms emergency contact and the ones they asked to testify in our favour. They all greeted us and hugged me one by one, 'Maya and Carina's soon to be true daughter.'

The lawyer then came to us and said we needed to enter the room, where the judge was waiting for us.

I started to get a little apprehensive but everything went really well. The judge asked my moms questions about their motivations of becoming my legal guardians, then all their friends said great things about them. Finally, he interrogated me and demanded me if I wanted to stay with Maya and Carina.

"Yes, they're my moms. They take care of me as if they were the ones to give birth of me. I love them so much, you can't imagine. I want them to be my parents forever, they're so perfect for me, please make that happen. Please." I begged, tears prickling in my eyes.

The judge looked at me with a stern expression, took a piece of paper and wrote something on it before looking at us and smiling. "Carina Deluca and Maya Bishop, I proclaim you both legal guardians of Bianca Fiore Accardi."

The whole crowd cheered and moms hugged me so hard I couldn't breathe. Once they pulled away, I looked at them and saw tears in her eyes as well.

 Once they pulled away, I looked at them and saw tears in her eyes as well

"Moms, why are you crying ?" I asked them concerned.

"Because we're happy Bianca, these are happy tears."

I smiled big and fell again in their embrace.

That night, everyone went home with us and we threw a little party to celebrate the fact that I was officially mommy and mamma's daughter.

The adults drank alcohol and mamma let me try just a sip of red wine, but it was so bitter I immediately spit it up and everyone laughed as mommy cursed mamma for making me drink alcohol.

We danced forever until I was exhausted so I said goodnight to the guests and went to my room. I took off the makeup under the shower and when I was settled in my bed, all comfy in my fluffy pajamas, I saw the door opening.

Mommy stepped in quietly, followed by mamma.

"What are you doing ?" I asked them giggling at their very bad discretion.

"Cuddling with our daughter." Mamma answered, snuggling next to me. Mommy did the same thing on the other side of the bed. And that night, I fell asleep cuddled to my true moms, and it was the best night of my life.