POOR

TW : Abuse

--

Bianca's POV :

Celeste sadly murmured 'Celeste no eat.' and I didn't know if it was because she wasn't hungry or if she didn't want to eat for whatever reason. Mommy, on the other side, seemed like she understood what my new sister meant.

"Celeste you deserve to eat pretty baby. You didn't have a big lunch, you must be hungry !"

"Celeste no eat." She repeated and crossed her arms in front of her.

Mommy sighed and filled a small plate for the toddler. She then let mamma serve the other plates and sat next to the little girl.

"Hey, can you look at me sweetie ?" She asked Celeste, and she reluctantly raised her eyes to meet Maya's

"Hey, can you look at me sweetie ?" She asked Celeste, and she reluctantly raised her eyes to meet Maya's. "Did someone told you that you shouldn't eat ?"

Celeste sadly nodded.

"Do you remember what they told you ?"

Celeste thought hard and started explaining the best she could. "No money. Celeste eat too much but no money to buy the eat."

Mamma tried to translate what she had said. "Someone said they didn't have enough money to buy food ? They said you ate too much and they couldn't buy food because they had no money ?"

 "Someone said they didn't have enough money to buy food ? They said you ate too much and they couldn't buy food because they had no money ?"

The small girl only nodded and looked down, tears filling her eyes.

"That's no longer the case sweetheart. Now you're allowed to eat and drink whatever you want, whenever you want. Just ask Carina or me."

"But money ?" She asked.

"We have enough money to buy food, don't worry about that, it's an adult's worry, not a little girl's." Mommy replied, tickling Celeste under the chin, and the toddler laughed.

" Mommy replied, tickling Celeste under the chin, and the toddler laughed

But when dinner started, she just stared at the food in front of her.

"Do you want me to help you ?" Mommy suggested as she was sitting the closest to Celeste. The small girl nodded and mommy held up the fork for Celeste to eat the portion on it. She managed to eat half of her plate until she stopped accepting the bites from mommy.

"Alright, you did very well honey." Praised my mom and Celeste yawned in response.

"Someone is really tired." Teased mamma and my new sister yawned again. "Let's go get ready to go to bed bambina."

Carina's POV :

I've had finished my dinner so I decided to get Celeste to bed. I helped her down her chair but she clutched my shirt so I carried her to Maya and I's bathroom. I sat her on the cupboard and prepared the little toothbrush we bought for her with children friendly toothpaste.

 I sat her on the cupboard and prepared the little toothbrush we bought for her with children friendly toothpaste

"Open wide." I said and I started brushing her teeth gently. She was nearly falling asleep right in the bathroom so I shortened the teeth brushing and put her to bed.

I tucked her under the covers and laid next to her.

"I know it's your first night at our house, so if something happens of if you're scared, hungry, or anything, Maya and I's bedroom is at the end of the corridor. Just wake us if you need us. Alright bambina ?"

Celeste nodded, her eyes closing.

"Sweet dreams Celeste." I added, kissing her forehead and leaving her room. I stayed few minutes behind the door, checking if she was going to stand up or something but I soon heard little snores and I figured out she would sleep the entire night because even with the good nap she took this afternoon, she still looked exhausted.

I made my way downstairs and my girls already had cleaned the dinner table. They were cuddling, watching the movie Free Willy. A film happening in the ocean, again, I thought to myself, smiling. I was happy my daughter had a passion and was sticking to it.

Maya paused the film when I sat next to Bianca, sandwiching her between my wife and I.

"Was she fine ?" She questioned.

"She fell asleep immediately. I explained her about waking us up if she needed but I don't think she'll do it though. She's still very shy."

"She's been here less than a day mamma, she'll be better in no time, I'm sure." Bianca comforted and I squeezed her tight in my arms.

"Are you happy ?" I asked my teen.

"I'm so happy. And grateful."

"For what ?"

"For our family." She grinned and rested herself on my chest as I kissed the top of her head.