BATH

TW : Abuse

--

Carina's POV :

I opened Celeste's door and made my way to her.

"Hey hey hey, what is it sweetheart ?"

She kept crying and I didn't know if she was ready for me to touch her. But she was getting more and more worked up so I decided to try and comfort her with skin to skin contact. I placed her on my lap and she relaxed immediately, but kept sobbing.

"Shhhh, you're alright bambina. Breathe, good girl." I praised when she was calming down. "What happened ? Did you have a bad dream ?"

 "What happened ? Did you have a bad dream ?"

Celeste shook her head on my chest.

"Scawy..." She whimpered.

"Oh you got scared ? Because you were alone ?"

She now nodded and I held her tightly for few minutes. I raised my head and I noticed Maya standing at the door frame. I mouthed that we were fine and she went to take her shower.

"Hey, you must be thirsty. Let's go downstairs see what we can find to drink."

I placed Celeste on my hip and carried her to the kitchen. I went to sit her on the counter but she grabbed my shirt and whined.

"Okay, okay. What do you want ? Juice ? Water ? Hot chocolate ?"

The little girl shrugged so I took the apple juice and filled two glasses. I then grabbed some cookies we made with Bianca and walked to the living room. Bianca was watching tv but was mostly focused on her phone.

"Let's have a snack." I stated and sat next to my oldest, who took a sip of the apple juice. She ate some cookies, not minding us. I tried to give Celeste a cookie but she hid her face in my chest.

"Hey, try that." I said now handing her the glass of juice and thankfully, she drank a little before pushing it away.

"It's already a little late lovely girl. We can go take a nice and warm bath before dinner !"

Celeste immediately tensed up and start shaking. "Hey hey, calm down bellina. Celeste, take a deep breathe." I instructed and she tried to, but was clearly panicking. "What is it Celeste ?"

 "What is it Celeste ?"

"No... Bath..." She whimpered.

"What about a shower ?"

She shook her head. I felt helpless, I didn't know why she was refusing a comforting bath, and she needed one, her clothes were very dirty.

"I'll stay with you the whole time." I promised and Bianca set her phone down.

"You know Celeste, my moms have a special magic potion which can make a bath all bubbly and sparkly. Do you want to try ?"

Celeste raised her head and looked at Bianca.

"You ?" She pointed to my daughter.

"I can go with you as well if you want, but Carina has to help you." Bianca answered, she never bathed a toddler, and for now Celeste looked more like a baby. I was thankful Bianca was up to help us with Celeste but she wasn't an adult and it wasn't her role to take care of her.

I took our new daughter in my arms again and led her to our bathroom. I filled the bath and let Bianca chose the lotion to spill in the water. She took an orange one, with little stars sparks.

"Celeste, do you want to put it in the bath ?" She proposed and the toddler nodded. She bent over the tub and Bianca handed her the bottle. Celeste poured it and suddenly her eyes opened wide and shone with joy. I could even see a smile on her face.

"Alright. Come here, do you need help with your clothes ?" I asked Celeste and she nodded shyly. I started to take off her socks and then her small pants. That's when I noticed the first bruises. I brushed it off and helped her out of her shirt, to discover even more spots. Her whole chest was covered with blue and black marks. Bianca stood there, looked as shocked as I was. I made the little girl spin around and her back was worst. She was now standing in her little panties, as I was staring at her whole bruised body. So obviously, she started to feel uncomfortable and hid her stomach with her hands.

"It's okay Celeste."I turned to my oldest. "Bianca, can you go find Maya and bring her back here please ?" I asked calmly, not wanted to stress Celeste out.

 "Bianca, can you go find Maya and bring her back here please ?" I asked calmly, not wanted to stress Celeste out