BAD INFLUENCE

TW : Mentions of weed and alcohol, Sexual Assault

--

Bianca's POV :

Vic parked in front of the school and I waved, to show I saw her. I turned to Josh and without warning, he bent over and kissed me. On the lips.

I was surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss. We pulled off and I smiled at him before running to Vic's car.

When I opened the door, she looked at me with wide eyes. "Wh- How- what was that ? Are your moms aware of- what was that ?"

 "Wh- How- what was that ? Are your moms aware of- what was that ?"

"Nothing." I pretended and she just gasped and started driving. When she parked in front of her apartment, she looked at me. I was ready to step out of the car but she stopped me but putting a hand on my knee.

"Wait." She analyzed me from head to toes. "You know Bianca, I trust you. And your moms trust me to take care of you."

"Okayyyy." I replied weirdly.

"But there is something neither of us tolerates, it's lying."

"I didn't do anything."

"The school called your mamma, you skipped classes this afternoon. And I can smell it, the weed."

"What are you talking about ?" I laughed, looking around, trying not to make eye contact with her.

"I'm not dumb Bianca. I know what you were doing the whole afternoon. So here's the deal, I won't tell anything to your mothers, if you promise me it won't happen again."

"Alright, alright. I promise. Can we go now ?" I asked dully.

She nodded but didn't say anything else until dinner time. I spent the whole time texting Josh, making plans for tomorrow.

"Bianca, no phone at the diner table."

I put it away and finished my plate quickly.

"Can I go to sleep now ?"

"It's only seven, don't you want to play a game ? Or watch tv ?"