LOST

Bianca's POV :

Zola wasn't coming back. She already left for long minutes so I thought I should go look for her. It couldn't be that hard to find the vending machines ? I thought to myself.

I walked to the elevator and once in it, I realized I didn't know in what floor was the cafeteria or where was located mamma's office. So I just pressed the first floor button and the lift stopped in a room full of people screaming and running. Someone shoved me inadvertently and when I looked back up, I saw someone roll a gurney in the same elevator I was in. The person in it seemed in a very bad shape. Their chest was bleeding very badly and it scared me so much that I stepped out of the lift and found myself alone surrounded by panicked patients and yelling doctors.

I felt tears making their way down my cheeks and my breathing became shallower until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey you ! Are you lost ?" Asked a nice lady doctor. She was brown haired and I was sure I already met her somewhere. Suddenly I recognized her, she was the doctor who told mamma to go to the surgery.

 Suddenly I recognized her, she was the doctor who told mamma to go to the surgery

"Can you tell me your name ? With who you're here ?"

"I- My name is Bianca. I'm with Carina- I mean, Dr Deluca."

The doctor's face lit up and she smiled nicely.

"You're Carina's daughter ! Nice to meet you, I work everyday with your mamma

"You're Carina's daughter ! Nice to meet you, I work everyday with your mamma. She's training me to become like her." She suddenly remembered I was crying and soften a little. "Do you want me to page your mamma ?"

I nodded my chin wobbling and she pressed some buttons on her pager. She led me to the cafeteria and we sat together after she bought me a water bottle.

"Bianca !" I heard promptly and looked over my shoulder to see my mamma running to me. I stood up and ran to her, melting in her embrace.

"You scared me my love. You scared me a lot."

I just cried in the hug and Zola walked with Meredith behind us

"Bianca..." We heard a little voice called. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you alone in the basement. I'm so sorry, it won't happen again." Zola apologized. She really looked like she felt bad.

 She really looked like she felt bad

"It's okay. I shouldn't have moved when you told me to stay down there. I knew you were coming back anyway."

"Okay girls. It's okay. No one is in trouble. Next time try to stick together and don't go where we can't easily find you." Mamma instructed and we both nodded.

Zola apologized one more time and Carina hugged her as well. "Don't worry bambina, it's fine. What about some ice cream to wash off all the panic ?" She then proposed and we all agreed, except Meredith who had to do rounds.

So Zola, mamma and I walked out of the hospital to the closest ice cream' shop.

"What do you want girls ?" She asked us and Zola took chocolate and mint. Mamma chose strawberry and coffee but I could decide.

"What would like to try ?" She gently asked kneeling next to me, and taking my hand in hers.

"I don't know... It's hard to chose, I don't like to make choices." I confessed.

"Well, I noticed you liked marshmallow and look, there is one which taste like it." I nodded. "And I'm sure it would be very good with some caramel." I agreed and that's what I took.

Carina paid and we sat in a park not far from the hospital.