REUNION

Carina's POV :

"Now you can leave the room." Ordered strictly Maya and the officer left with the policemen, my fellow doctors following them, leaving the three of us in a desperate situation. Celeste was still hyperventilating between my legs so I turned her to face me and took her hands in mine before placing them against my chest.

"Breathe bambina. Breathe, in and out. And again, in and out. Good girl." I praised when she was trying hard to regulate her breathing. She closed her eyes for one second and opened them almost immediately, her breathing again all over the place. "No, look at me baby. Look at mamma, no eyes forward. Eyes only on me, only on mamma. Good job. Just like that."

Finally my daughter was able to calm herself down and was now laying on me

"You can close your eyes now. Try to sleep." At this she tensed up in my arms. "It's okay, we won't go anywhere. We won't leave you ever again. Trust mamma."

So she allowed herself to close her eyes and rest. After two minutes, I felt her body relax, but she suddenly opened her eyes wide.

"What is it bambina ?" I asked concerned.

"Lauwen, and othews." She softly cried, looking at me with big sad and scary eyes. "In my dweams mamma, I scawed..."

"Oh sweet girl... I'm sorry to hear that." I shot a glance at Maya, saying I didn't know what to do to help our daughter.

My wife came closer to us and laid on the other side of the hospital bed. "Will it helps if we sing a song ? Together ?"

Celeste turned her head towards her mommy and raised her eyebrows, so Maya started singing

"You are my..." She left the last word blank, so Celeste could say it, as we did every night since she arrived at our house.

"Sunshine." Whispered the frail girl, getting comfortable again in my embrace.

"My only..."

"Sunshine."

"You make me..."

"Happy..." Celeste murmured slower and lower, she was starting to doze off.

"When skies are..."

This time no answer was heard. Celeste was finally asleep and we were both relieved. She was at peace, probably for the first time in the week.

After making sure she really was fast asleep, Maya talked to me about her worries. "What are we going to do now ?"

I sighed. "I don't really know. I don't think there is a best way to react to this kind of situation. We need to be there for her, and we are going to call a therapist to help us, and help this little one." I said looking down at the sleeping baby.

"We will also have to talk to Bianca. I have no idea what happened at this party last week, but I'm sure she broke all of our rules."

This time it's Maya who sighed. "She's going to be the death of us."

We stayed at the hospital until the end of the afternoon and Arizona told us we were free to go so we discharged Celeste and Teddy accepted to drive us home as we arrived at the hospital in an ambulance

As soon as we opened the door, Vic who was keeping an eye on Bianca while we were out ran to us. "Where is she ?! How is she ?!" She asked, almost too loud because Celeste stirred in my arms.

"Shhhh, she has been sleeping the whole day. She must be exhausted." I explained and Maya asked Vic if she could bring Bianca down as Celeste was starting to wake up a little.

Bianca's POV :

It's been a week since Celeste has been missing. I was so worried. But not only worried, I felt like my whole world fell apart. After losing my parents almost a year ago, I was doing very great with grieving but right now, I felt like I was doing it all over again. Until this morning, when my moms had to leave with the police because they found my little sister. Ever since I had no news of her. I only knew she was alive, but in what state ?

"Bianca !" Almost shouted Vic who was sitting next to me on my bed. She was shaking my shoulder hard.

"Hey ! You're hurting me !" I grunted.

"I've been calling your name since five minutes munchkin."

"If you want me to eat, I'm still not hungry." I whispered referring to the ten times Vic asked me to join her to eat something.

"Celeste is home."

I turned to face her, not believing it

I turned to face her, not believing it. "You're lying." I said not wanting my hopes to be crushed again.

"Go see by yourself." She smiled and I ran downstairs as fast as I could, to be met with both of my moms trying to put Celeste down in the living room.

"CELESTE !!" I screamed and jumped to her and took her in my arms, making her turn and fly.

"Bianca you're going to scare her !" Exclaimed mommy but when I just held my sister and stopped moving her around, she let out a little laugh. Music to my ears.

"Celeste, you're back." I squeezed her and tears freely escaped my eyes.

"Missed you." She whispered in my ears.

"I missed you more."

Author's Note :

Hey guys, I hope you're okay ! Personally I'm not getting better since episode 6x07, it really triggered me a lot. Stefania and Danielle's acting was incredible but oh boy it hurt...

Just so you know, I'm always here for you if you need <3

Take care x