ASSAULT

Author's Note : request from @bree828, thank you for this idea <33

TW : Sexual Assault, Self-Harm

--

Bianca's POV :

The next day, I stayed in bed as long as I could, before Vic knocked at my door. I pretended I was still sleeping but she entered anyway. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"Wake up munchkin. Your moms are picking you up today."

What ? I didn't remember my moms telling me they were coming. I opened my eyes and looked at Vic interrogatively.

"I knew you were awake. I'm sorry but I had to tell your moms about yesterday night. They're picking you up after lunch."

I sighed and turned around, my back facing her

I sighed and turned around, my back facing her. She started tracing patterns on my arm but I moved away.

"I'm sorry sweet girl. I'm not your mom, I'm not the one who should deal with this kind of situation. But I can stay with you when you explain yourself to them, if you want."

"No. Leave me alone."

It was Vic's turn to sigh and she stood up and walked away. I took my phone and saw a few messages, some from Josh. I opened them in curiosity.

'I'm sorry about yesterday. Let me make it up. Meet me at 10 behind the railway.'

I thought about it, was it a good idea ? I was mad at Josh, his behavior yesterday night scared me. But I loved him so much and he seemed to feel guilty in his message, so I decided to go.

It was already nine so I rapidly put on some sweatpants and a hoodie, I tied my hair up and walked out of the room.

"Are you hungry ?" Asked Vic who was taking her breakfast.

I shook my head. "I'm going to see a friend."

"Uh, I'm not sure that-"

And I just walked away and slammed the front door behind me. I ran to the location Josh gave me and he was there, in the same clothes than at the party.