SHARING

TW : Eating-Disorder

--

Carina's POV :

"Okay now stop. Bella you stop struggling. Arizona is going to put the tube again, and this time all the way in." I stated firmly, needed the young girl to stop fussing.

Arizona looked at me and I nodded, showing her we were ready to start again as Bianca had stop moving around

Arizona looked at me and I nodded, showing her we were ready to start again as Bianca had stop moving around. She was now silently crying, waiting for the tube to go in.

I took a hold of her left arm ad Maya took her right, in order to comfort her but also to prevent her from trying to flee again.

Arizona managed to install the tube in her nose but when it touched her throat, Bianca started gagging and sobbing.

"Keep drinking my love, little sips." I comforted.

"It burns mamma, it burns !" She cried but let Arizona finish. When the tube was all the way down her stomach, my fellow doctor verified it was at the right place and taped it against Bianca's wet and red cheek.

"All done. We'll start the nutrients right now and you'll feel so much better just after." Announced Dr Robbins.

We thanked her and held Bianca tightly in our arms while the liquid was making its way down her stomach.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." She murmured in our embrace.

"I'm glad to hear that." Maya answered and I added "You must feel a bit better soon."

The small girl nodded but didn't wait to experience it, she fell asleep eventually.

She only woke up the day after, choking like she was going to throw up. She was coughing a lot and had gag reflexes. It must have caused her some stress because the machines she was hooked up started beeping rapidly and Dr Robbins entered the room quickly.

"What is happening here ?" She asked me, I was still a doctor so I should understand what was happening to my foster doctor, but my mom side was so present, it was crushing my doctor side

After a little examination, Arizona told us that Bianca needed an adjustment of her nutrients, and it was normal to react like that after the first dose of it. She put a new medicine in her IV saying that it was going to help her not feel sick, and one hour later, she was back asleep on Maya's arms, as I left them to buy some coffee.