THANKSGIVING

TW : Smut

--

Maya's POV :

Today was Thanksgiving, so the whole station was getting ready for the annual diner. All the wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, children or any family relatives of my fellow firefighters were here, in the lounge, sharing laughs and good stories.

I was in my office, finishing paperwork when I heard some knocks on the door.

"Come in!"

And then, entered my beautiful wife and my two wonderful daughters.

"Hey my loves !" I said rushing to them and hugging them tight. Thanksgiving was a family party and I've never spend it with a family, except the station family. But it was different, because they all had their own blood related families coming over. But tonight, I finally could spent this holiday with my true family, even if we weren't really blood related, the two pretty faces were my real daughters, and this incredible Italian was my wife.

 But tonight, I finally could spent this holiday with my true family, even if we weren't really blood related, the two pretty faces were my real daughters, and this incredible Italian was my wife

I tidied up my desk as rapidly as I could and we all headed upstairs. When we reached the last steps, Celeste started to hear people talking and laughing and she got scared so I placed her on my hip.

Everyone cheered when we walked in but I motioned for them to stay quiet.

"Guys, all of you know about my perfect not so little girl !" I said tickling Bianca. "But most of you haven't met our little baby, Celeste." I tried to turn her so she was facing the little crown but she was wriggling uncomfortably in my arms so I didn't fight her. Everyone started exchanging again so I murmured at my little girl's ear "Look who is here, little Pru."

She now looked up and spotted her friend.

"Do you want to sit with her ? I think she brought some of her toys, maybe you could share, and show her yours." I walked to Vic and the little curly head. Celeste accepted to stay with them, even if she never properly met Vic.

When they were playing, Bianca sat at the end of the counter and took her phone

When they were playing, Bianca sat at the end of the counter and took her phone. I carefully approached her and leaned at her height.

"No phone at family and friends reunions." I warned.