NEEDLES

TW : Eating-Disorder, Needles

--

Bianca's POV :

My head was spinning and I felt so weak because I was starving. But I couldn't eat. Even the smell of food made me disgusted. Ever since my parents' funerals, I couldn't feed myself, and Maya and Carina didn't succeeded to nourish my body.

Now, I was in Carina's car, sitting behind my foster moms waiting for my fate. I was so scared to go to the hospital, last time it was because of the accident and the storm and I didn't want to think about it again.

We stopped and Carina, who was driving, parked at her own spot, as she before explained me. She already explained me so many things about her job and the life in Grey-Sloan Memorial, and the friends she had there. But I still didn't want to go.

"Here we are." Smiled sadly Maya, opening the backdoor and waiting for me to step out of the car.

I reluctantly followed her and we walked inside.

"I'm not going to make you enter by the ER sweetie, we're going through the staff door and I'll talk to one of my friend. She's a doctor that specialize in kids treatment, alright ?"

I just nodded in response and took both of my mom's hand. We passed the nurses office, we took the lift for few floors and we ended up in a big office, with Carina's name on it.

"I'm going to change quickly and then we'll meet my friend." She smiled, putting on a white coat, as the first day I met her. I suddenly remembered it. I was in pain, I was hurt and scared and I just learned that my parents died. I was all alone and these two women decided to take care of me. I was so thankful for them, and now I just realized that they wanted to help me again, even if it means they had to do things I refused to do, as going to the hospital for my health.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt two pairs of hands on my shoulders.

"Ready to go ?" Carina said and I nodded, because I knew now I had to do it.

We stepped out of her office and took again the lift. We stopped at a new floor, very colorful with a lot of pictures on the walls.

My foster moms took my hands again and we were soon met by a blond doctor with a yellow monkey embroidered on her white coat.

"Hi little one ! I'm Arizona, Dr Robbins. Welcome to the peads floor. Here it's only children, hope you'll feel at ease soon." She nicely announced. I hid a bit behind Maya but it wasn't because I was scared of her, she seemed kind, it was because I absolutely didn't want to be here and to make friends with sick kids tiny humans.

"There is a room waiting for you, and your moms, I mean Carina and Maya, told me you liked oceans ?"

I nodded eagerly, waiting for something.

"Well, we may have decorated it with things you like, what about you come see it ?"

I smiled and followed Arizona to my new room. The walls were a bright shade of yellow but they were posters of oceans and big fishes on the wall. When I walked around the bed, I noticed some Nemo stickers above it. They really thought of everything.

"Lexie is going to make you feel comfortable, while I talk to your foster moms just outside." She said, first pointing to a brunette doctor with light blue scrubs and then showing the windows that let you look at the corridor from inside the bedroom.

I nodded and the Lexie doctor helped me in a gown and laid me in the bed before drawing a blood sample and preparing another needle. I was fine with blood tests, I have them often because of my POTS. But I didn't recognize the other needle and it seemed bigger.

"Wh- what is it for ?" I asked quietly.

"It's a liquid to rehydrate you. It goes on your hand and then in your body."

I nodded unsure but let her do so. She was very gentle so it didn't hurt and few minutes after, Maya and Carina walked in the room again, following Arizona.

Author's Note :

Hi ! I hope you like this story so far, I really appreciate the one that let comments on my chapters, it means a lot <3

Do you have any requests ? Is there things you want to read in particular in this story ?

Take care xx