BRUISES

TW : Abuse

--

Carina's POV :

Maya arrived and Bianca followed her closely. My wife gasped when she saw Celeste's body, but I motioned for her not to say anything. Celeste was starting to shake, she obviously didn't like that three persons were staring at her nearly naked body.

"Okay baby girl. I'll help you in the water." I said taking off her panties, lifting her and sitting her on the tub. "Bianca, can you show her how beautiful the stars are ?" I added pointing to the water in the bath. My oldest nodded and sat at the edge of the tub.

I made my way to Maya.

"What the fuck are all those bruises ?!" She whisper-screamed.

"I don't know. And I don't know how severe they are. I really think we need to get her checked at the hospital."

"You're a doctor Carina. Please, take care of her from home. I really don't want to bring her there." My wife begged.

"I'll do what I can

"I'll do what I can. But I can't promise anything Maya." With that, I came back to my girls.

Bianca was playing with Celeste and it was very cute. But soon, the small girl started to shake.

"Is it cold ?" I asked and checked the temperature with my elbow. "Let's wash this pretty hair and take you out."

After cleaning her little body and hair, and enveloped Celeste in fluffy towel and Bianca left to take time for herself. I sat my new baby next to the sink.

"Celeste, do you know that I'm a doctor ? I heal injured people."

She raised her eyes.

"I saw some boo boos on you and I would like to check them. To make sure you're fine. Is that okay ?"

She hesitantly nodded so I removed the towel from her body and she shivered. "It won't take long don't worry."

I lifted her arms and looked all over her waist. The bruises were very dark and it was not a good sign, but perhaps it was only because they were recent. Then I checked the ones on her legs and especially her tights and they were also deep and black.

"How did it happened ?" I asked, making it sound like it wasn't a big deal, but still sounding caring.

"Hurt." She only said.

"It hurts ?"

Celeste nodded.

"Did someone did this to you ?"

"Meanie."

I got that I wasn't getting anywhere now so I abandoned the interrogation.

"If someone did this to you, they're in fact very meanie. Now one is allowed to hurt you." I finished but Celeste didn't move.

I put some cream on her frail body and helped her in some pajamas I previously found in her bin bag. It was too little for her, even if she was teeny tiny, and I had to wash it during her nap, but for now, it was the best we had. The small girl was becoming very sleepy by the second.

"We'll have a little dinner and you can go to sleep bellina." I said and put her down just when Maya entered the bathroom.

"Hi girls ! Oh but who is this perfect little clean girl here ?" She giggled making her way to Celeste. "Mmmmh, you smell very good little one. Did Carina used her magic potion ?"

 Did Carina used her magic potion ?"

Celeste, yawned but still nodded.

"Which one was it ? Which color ?"

"Owange." She quietly answered and Maya turned to me, it was the first time she heard the little girl's voice and she was emotional.

"You're so lucky sweetie. Now let's eat." She stated but Celeste shook her head.

"Celeste no eat." She murmured sadly.