BRUNCH

Bianca's POV :

I woke up very late this morning. I don't know how I managed to sleep this long but I felt so rested. I stretched a bit and when I stood up, my cut on my belly started hurting again. I winced in pain and made my way to the living room, hopeful that Maya and Carina were there to help me.

When I entered the main room, I saw Carina cooking in the kitchen and Maya was working on some papers on the kitchen island. I cleared my throat and the blond woman raised her head.

"Hi sleepyhead ! Did you sleep good ?"

I nodded and hummed in response, walking to her. I stopped next to the stool she was sitting on and looked up at her. At first she seemed confused but she quickly understood what I wanted and smiled.

"You want some morning cuddles ?" She asked sweetly.

"Yeah." I simply replied while blushing and she bent over to lift me on her lap. I struggled a bit against her, not feeling that comfortable sitting on her and especially being scared of being too heavy.

"Shhhh." She soothed and I made myself comfortable, nuzzling on her chest. "Good girl." She then praised.

Few minutes of cuddles later, she pulled out.

"Are you hungry ?"

"A little bit." I confessed.

Maya turned to Carina who, when she realized I've been here the whole time, gasped in surprise and ran to me.

"Hello bambina !" She said excitedly. "It's past breakfast but we can do a brunch if you're hungry ?" She suggested and I agreed. After setting all the food on the table, I felt a bit overwhelmed. I didn't know what to pick.

"Chose whatever you want honey." Maya whispered, putting her hand on my thigh to help me. As I still wasn't moving, she took my plate and walked around the table. "What if I put a little bit of everything in your plate so you can taste all the good things Carina made ?"

"Alright." I quietly said. Maya made me a full plate and I started eating eagerly.

"Slow down lovely." Maya warned.

I quickly finished my plate and stayed sat to enjoy the accompanied of my two foster moms. At the end of the brunch, I stood up and suddenly felt the sharp pain on my belly. I flinched, holding my stomach when Maya turned around.

"Hey, you okay kiddo ?" She questioned worriedly.

"I- It's my cut. It hurts like yesterday." I whined.

"Carina ? Can you go check on Bianca please ?"

Carina let the dishes fall on the sink and quickly made her way to me. She crouched in front of me and stared at my eyes, waiting for me to give her the permission to lift my shirt. I nodded so she pulled it up. She gently ran her fingers on my cut, and it brought goosebumps to my skin as I was very sensitive at this spot.

"It's again a little dry sweetheart. You know what ? I've an idea." Carina smiled reassuringly at me, then turned to her wife. "Maya can you go grab my medical supplies and meet us in the living room ?"

The blond one nodded and left.

"Come on bambina, let's sit you down comfortably." Carina said, taking my hand. She led me to the couch and helped me lay down a bit.

"What... What are you gonna do with my boo boo ?" I asked her anxiously.

"Oh don't stress little one. I'm just going to secure the healing cream under a big bandage. So it'll allow me to put a lot of cream on your cut and the gauze will prevent it from drying. We need to keep your wound oily for it to heal correctly." She explained when Maya came back.

"Okay." I only responded, not understanding everything she had said.

Again, the brunette looked at me for approval before lifting my shirt. She then applied a lot of cream on her fingers before spreading it all over my cut. She made sure she didn't press on it, otherwise I could have scream in pain. When she was done with the healing cream, she took a large piece of gauze and fastened it all around my waist.

"All done." She proudly said when it was over.

"Thank you." I whispered, now wanting some real physical touch, not only her medical fingers on my injury. And it like they could magically read my mind, both Carina and Maya understood immediately my feeling and sat each side of me on the couch, hugging me tightly.