TRUTH OR DARE

TW : POTS

--

Bianca's POV :

Once Sofia was settled, Meredith ordered pizzas for all of us. So her, Bailey, Zola, Ellis, Sofia and I started enjoying our dinner. Once we were finished, only Sofia, Zola and I ran to Zola's room.

"So I've just learned the funniest game at school. It's called truth or dare." Sofia started.

I looked at her interrogatively, not knowing this kind of game.

"Can you explain the rules ?" Demanded Zola.

"You can chose between truth, so answering a question with total honesty, or dare so you have to do what the other players ask you to do

"You can chose between truth, so answering a question with total honesty, or dare so you have to do what the other players ask you to do."

"It sounds fun." I grinned.

"Let's play then ! Zola, truth or dare ?" Asked Sofia.

"Dare." My friend already laughed.

"Okay, now Bianca we need to find something that Zola can do. But it must be fun, not annoying !"

"Zola" I turned to her. "I dare you to do a cartwheel." I said defiantly.

"Easy !" She squealed and stood up, doing at least two cartwheels on her bedroom's floor.

"Wow, impressive." Sofia said truthfully. "Okay, Zola your turn to ask Bianca."

"Bianca, truth or dare."

"Mmmmmh." I thought for a second. "Truth !" I answered.

Both of the girls looked at each other and started whispering things in their ears, without me hearing. I started getting stressed, but a good stress. Like I was excited to know their question.

Suddenly Zola looked at me in the eyes.

"Bianca, did you ever kissed someone ?" She asked giggling.

I put my hand in front of my mouth in shock. I was embarrassed but the game wanted me to tell the truth. "Well... Yeah. Once I kissed a guy named Bruce." I said blushing. "But it was disgusting." I added and the girls burst into laughing.

" I added and the girls burst into laughing