FRIEND

TW : Mention of death

--

Bianca's POV :

We were eating our ice cream and Zola was quiet. Carina and Meredith and even the other doctors always told me Zola was very talkative but I think she was feeling guilty from the previous event so I decided to ask her some questions.

"Where are you going to school ?" I demanded her.

"The one next to the hospital. But I skipped two grades. And you ?"

"The one down the suburbs. But I didn't really enjoyed it." I answered looking down.

"What if you come to mine ? We could be friends there as well as at the hospital !"

I looked up. "Yes it could be fine but I need to ask my moms and... Mamma ?"

"We'll see at the end of summer honey, and we'll talk about it with mommy as well." She responded, already listening to our conversation silently.

" She responded, already listening to our conversation silently

I smiled imagining having friends at school. I wasn't a very good pupil. I used to have bad grades and teachers were always mad at me for not reaching their expectations, so my habit was to run away as often as I could. My parents were very angry with the fact that I never spent a whole day there but I think at the end they were desperate so they stopped trying.

"My school is very fun. And next year Bailey will be there too. Wait, you never met my brother ?"

"Not yet !" I exclaimed.

"When we come back to the hospital I'll ask my mom if we can have a sleepover at my house. We can even ask Sophia, it's the daughter of Arizona and Callie, if she wants to come !" Zola was getting so exciting with this plan. "And you'll meet everyone. It's a great house, everyone is always there it's so much fun ! Even if sometimes it's a little bit annoying when I want to stay alone in a calm space."

"You live there with your mom and your siblings and other persons ?" I asked frowning.

"Yes, auntie Lexie lives there, I think she's one of the first person you met at the hospital. And then there are Auntie Maggie, Auntie Amelia... Well basically every doctors once lived there." She giggled.

" She giggled