CONCLUSION

TW : Eating-Disorder

--

Carina's POV :

"No ! You can't do that ! You can't !" Bianca started to get worked up but she was still weak so she couldn't fight us.

"Yes we can love. We can because we are your legal guardians and soon we'll be your parents, so yes we can." I answered.

"But Bianca, we're not doing that to hurt you. It's to help you get better. Look at you, you're so pale and skinny. And you must feel so weak." Maya added and Bianca realized the state she was in was starting to get dangerous for her health.

I tried to take her arm but she pulled away. I raised my eyes to meet hers, they were glassy and red.

"Pl- please don't send me to the hospital." She whimpered and I sighed. "I can't promise you anything sweetie."

She let me examine her and she was in a worse shape that I thought. Her blood pressure was incredibly low, and I don't even talk of her heart rate.

I noted her results and put the medical tools away. Bianca was resting on Maya and tears were streaming down her white cheeks.

"Oh piccolina (baby)..." I leaned over my wife and kiss the child's forehead. "What if... We watch Nemo ?" I suggested, knowing it was the girl favorite movie. She smiled through her silent tears and I started the film. Halfway through it, I took back my medical stuff and carefully lifted Bianca's arm to take her blood pressure. She looked so relaxed on my wife but I needed to respect what I had said. When she felt me examine her, she turned violently to me, and tried to pull her arm away, but I had a firm hold of her wrist. "Shhhhh, let me do it baby girl." I whispered, continuing what I started. I wrote down again the results and they were even worst that thirty minutes ago. The little girl's attention was back to the movie by Maya was looking at me. I send her a sad look and she understood what we needed to do. We waited for the film to finish and after it, the teen stretched, but soon noticed our facial expressions.

He chin wobbled and she whined. "No, no no no no no please I don't want to go. Please." She cried, her anxiety increasing by the second.

"It's alright lovely dove. It's okay we won't live your side not even one second."

Now Bianca was sobbing, clenching Maya's shirt so much that her knuckles were turning white.

"Shhhhh, don't get any more tired sweet girl. Just trust us and let us help you. You'll be fine I promise."

As Bianca was still crying, I tidied up my medical bag and went to her room to pack her a bag. I folded clothes and objects I knew gave her comfort as fishes' stuffies, a fluffy blanket, and even few books, papers and pencils. When I got back to the living room, she had calmed down and was melting in Maya's embrace.

"I'm not the only one who loves your hugs." I teased my wife, in order to lighten up the situation.

She chuckled but Bianca stayed still in her arms, holding her tighter.

"We need to go." I stated softly.

Bianca hid in Maya and under she blanket.

"Ah ah, no hiding bambina." I said, taking the blanket off of her. But she started crying again. Very quietly, and it broke my heart, but we needed to get her to the hospital soon, and this moment was already difficult for all of us so I didn't want to make it last any longer.

"Let's go." Maya now said, standing up with Bianca in her arms. She carried her to the front door and helped her put on her coat and her shoes. When she finished lacing her shoes, Maya looked up.

"You're gonna be fine." With a small smile. She then helped the teen up as Bianca was still weak and lightheaded everytime she was standing up.

"Come on." I said, taking the young girl's hand in mine and leading her to the car. She turned one last time, "When will I be back home ?" She asked, her voice trembling.

"As soon as you're better and healthy sweetie." I responded, squeezing her hand and approaching the car.