DREAM

Maya's POV :

The next weeks were better. Bianca finally settled at school. She knew where to find Sofia and Zola at each lunch break, she also created a really good bond with Chloe and Alice, the two girls in her class. Periods with Mr Freeman were hard and she really hated him, but Miss Collins on the other hand was the best teacher we could wish for Bianca. She was caring, soft, and her teaching methods were incredibly good.

Carina and I had a very difficult schedule but we managed to take care of our daughter and to still spend time with her. Our board games evening were the best, and Bianca loved hanging at the station when my wife and I weren't available. Everything was perfect, but deep down, I needed more. I really loved my family and advancing with my two girls, but since we had Bianca, I realized having kids was what I wanted. Before, my career was everything but now, it was my family, and I couldn't wait to have more.

One night, we were all cuddling in Bianca's bed as usual, and she was telling us about her day at school.

"And that's when this boy of my class kissed his crush. Everyone knew he loved her since the beginning of the year, everyone except her !"

We giggled and Bianca kept talking, until she said something that really caught my attention.

"Oh and last night I had a dream, I had a little sister we were no longer three but finally four so we were able to make teams to play board games !"

Carina' s hand which was stroking Bianca's arm gently stopped. A silence filled the room, so I decided to talk.

"And was it fun ? To have a sibling ?"

"Yes it was the best thing ever. I never had cousins or any family members of my age, I've always wanted to play with a brother or a sister and teach them everything about oceans."

I didn't say anything back, Bianca finished recalling her dream and we kissed her good night.

Once in our bed, I started exchanging my thoughts with Carina.

"So I know you're the one who wanted children at first, but since I've met Bianca, and I've become a mother, I can't stop thinking of making our family bigger. I know we tried for so long to have a baby, I remember the horrible feeling of not succeeding. But I think I want to give Bianca a sibling." I ended.

Carina looked at me with big eyes and smiled. "I didn't think you'd ever say that Maya Bishop. I think I just fell in love with you all over again."

I laughed and kissed her. "So that's a yes ?"

"Definitively."

This night we celebrated our decision by having incredible sex

This night we celebrated our decision by having incredible sex. And the next morning, we decided to talk to Bianca about it, just to be sure. We were all sitting at the breakfast table and it was already ten am as it was Saturday on the first small vacations of the year.

"So we had a discussion yesterday night about your dream."

"About my dream ?" Bianca raised her eyebrows.

"We made the decision to have another child." I stated.

Carina was smiling like crazy, but Bianca's face dropped a little.

"What is it baby girl ?" I asked.

"I- I... You promised you'll always be my moms, even if I wasn't a baby, even if neither of you gave birth to me and..."

"Oh sweetheart." Carina took Bianca in her lap, as tears were making their way in her eyes. "You'll always be our baby, no matter what and we already talked about it." She said trying to comfort our daughter.

"But- they'll be your baby. You'll share the same blood and- and it'll be different..." She now was really crying. I knew she was a bit jealous, or mostly scared we'll not love her the same way if we had another child.

"Oh but we won't- the baby- we'll not conceive them." My wife stated.

"What ?" Bianca turned to face me

"What ?" Bianca turned to face me. And even if we didn't really speak about it, Carina and I knew we weren't ready to try again to have a baby. But there was another way to have a child.

"We want to adopt a child. Like we adopted you bambina."

"So I'll be equal with the child ?"

"Yes you will. We won't love you less to love them. We'll love you the same and we'll make more place in our hearts for them."

"Okay. I think it's a good idea." Bianca said wiping her tears.

So the deal was sealed, soon we'll welcoming a new child in our loving family.