STORM

Bianca's POV : (it's italian, look on internet how to pronounce it correctly !)

It was the worst storm I ever saw. The branches were breaking from the trees and the wind was so strong that you couldn't even walk outside without ending flying in the middle of the clouds. But what I hated the most was the thunder. I've never found this sound nice or relaxing but right now, it was the most terrifying thing of my life, because I was stuck under a trunk and pieces of broken cars. How did I ended up like that ? Well, my parents were picking me up from school when the storm became frightening and we didn't have time to reach our house when a big tree fell on the street and crushed the cars, which ended up making other trees fell until it was just a big mess. And I was stuck under this big mess, alone, without any clues on where my parents were.

After what felt like hours, the storm began to diminish until it was just a little wind and gray clouds. That's when I heard screams.

"Is anyone here ? Can someone hear me ?"

It sounded very far from me but I tried to answer. Only low groans escaped my mouth, I couldn't breathe, the tree was applying pressure on my chest and I was in this position for a long time.

"Hello ? Is there someone here ?" A now female voice asked, closer to me. So I tried my hardest to answer.

"H- h- here !" I whispered. "Pl- please !"

"Hello ?" The woman demanded, unsure if she had heard someone or if it was just her imagination.

"I- I'm h- here !" I spoke quietly, but louder than the last time, in order to get the woman attention.

But she didn't say anything back, until I saw her standing in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Maya Bishop I'm here to help you. Can you tell me you're name ?"

Her voice was soft but I could tell she was worried and analyzing the whole situation.

"I- I'm Bian- Bianca." I answered trying my best.

"Hi Bianca. I'm gonna help you okay ? First can you wiggle your toes for me please ?"

I did as the woman was asking me.

"Very good." She said stepping closer to me, walking on the branches. Once she was close enough, she took my hand in hers and I instantly squeezed it. The firefighter smiled briefly and turned my hand to look for my pulse on my wrist.

"Is it hard to breathe ?" She asked

I only nodded because it was hard to talk as well.

"Okay Bianca. I'm gonna go get my team to get you out of here." Maya said, but she was cut by a loud thunderclap

"No !" I nearly screamed from the top of my lungs. "Please don't leave me, I-I'm scared." Tears were trickling in my eyes.

Maya's face suddenly softened. She turned her head to look around and spotted another firefighter.

"Hughes ! There is a victim here stuck under a tree !" She yelled at her partner.

The other woman approached us, took a look at the situation and left, nodding at Maya.

"Wh- where is she ? Did she left ?" I asked Maya, tears now falling freely.

"No, don't worry, she's coming back to help you. And I'm not going anywhere." She reassured me, wiping the tears on my cheeks. "How old are you ?"

"I'm 12 but I- I'm turning 13 n- next month."

"That's exciting ! Are you enjoying school ?"

"No... Not really. I d- don't have good grades an- and I keep run- running off becau- because n- no one l- li- likes m- me..." I whimpered, as it was getting harder to breathe.

"Do you have trouble breathing Bianca ?" Maya asked, checking my pulse again and listening to my chest between the branches that covered my body.

I nodded just as the other firefighter was coming back.

--

Author's Note :

Hi guys, this is my first story on Station 19/Grey's Anatomy. Hope you like it ! Don't hesitate to comment requests or ideas for the next chapters

how are you all doing ?