ALLERGY

TW : Self-Harm

--

Maya's POV :

I didn't know that Bianca was feeling like that. She was jealous of Celeste. She thought that Celeste was perfect and we loved her more for that but it was totally wrong. We love our daughters the same way, no matter their struggles, their behaviors or who they are.

My baby was inconsolable and I felt helpless. I was a bit guilty because it was Carina and I's fault if she was feeling like that.

Eventually she calmed down as I was soothing her. When her sobs had diminished to only little whimpers, I started talking to her in a soft voice. "I'm sorry you feel that way my love. But I promise, mamma and I love you as much as Celeste. We love you for who you are, and you're perfect."

"No I'm not." She mumbled.

"Yes you are. I'm ready to do everything in my power to prove you you are. You're so beautiful baby girl, your eyes have this spark that can lit up an entire room, your hair is so shiny, you look like a Disney princess, your face is the cutest part of your body, I want to kiss it all day long. Your skin is soft, your muscles are strong, your brain is smart... I love your personality. You're determined, when you want something you do everything you can to achieve it and it makes me so proud. You're brilliant, intelligent, nice, generous, loyal, honest, resilient, funny, strong, talented, trustworthy, curious, kind, loveable... You're so loveable. I love you, no matter what. You're loveable Bianca."

I felt my shirt getting wet away and looked down to see my daughter crying.

"Oh honey..."

"Thank you mo- mommy."

I hugged her as tight as I could. "We're going to talk to mamma when she comes home."

Bianca sat up and rubbed her eyes

Bianca sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Is Celeste okay ?" She asked.

"I don't know, I hope so. What do you think about calling her to see ?"

My daughter smiled and I facetimed my wife who picked up immediately.

Carina's POV :

(Time goes back to when Carina is driving Celeste to the hospital)

Celeste was crying, sitting in her car seat.

"Breathe baby girl, breathe for mamma."

She whined and reached for me but I couldn't hold her as I was driving. "Wait two minutes Celeste and I'll hold you forever. Just wait, mamma is driving I can't hold you for now."

A few minutes later we arrived at the hospital and I jumped out of the car to unbuckle the little girl. When I took a good look at her, it scared me. Her face was very swollen and she couldn't even open her eyes as her eyelids were too big. She had some rash on her neck, it was extremely red and she scratched herself a lot. She seemed like she wanted to cough but it was impossible and it confirmed my thoughts, she was having an allergic reaction and her throat was closing.