at the same time.

station.

Chapter 390

1 288 Vouchers

Mona was still-waiting for Zoe where her sister told her to wait, so she waited obediently, for she was afraid that if she left, her sister would not find her.

Mona was tired, so she found a step and sat down to wait. She didn’t know where her sister had gone.

A passer-by saw her as a lonely child, and asked, “Little friend, why are you here alone, where are your adults?”

“I’m waiting for my sister.” Mona said sweetly, “Pretty Nanny, if I don’t go back so late, my mother will be worried, can you call my mother for help?”

A passer-by asked, “Do you remember your mother’s phone number?”

“Remember!” Mona nodded, “Mom told me, I remember my parents’ phone calls.”

In order to prevent Mona from finding her home, Vivienne Quinn asked Mona to remember her and Damien Smyth ‘s phone numbers, and also firmly remember where her family lives.

Children have a good memory, Mona can memorize a lot of ancient poems, and memorizing phone numbers is easy.

“Well, let me call your mother for you.”

Zoe and Mona were gone, and Vivienne Quinn was in a panic. She and Mrs. Quinn were looking for someone outside, and Damien Smyth was called back.

The loss of Mona made Damien Smyth very anxious and was about to use David to find someone. At this time, Vivienne Quinn received an unfamiliar number and knew that Mona was at the station. She and Damien Smyth hurried over.

Seeing Mona sitting on the steps, Vivienne Quinn was very excited,” Морарод

Ald pages now

Chapter 390

Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth ran towards Mona.

1289 Vouchers

“Mom.” Mona stood up, seeing her parents, she was very happy,”Mom and Dad.”

Mona’s disappearance for more than two hours, Vivienne Quinn was in a panic, and Damien Smyth was also in a panic. Seeing Mona at the station, both of them were delighted and puzzled.

Damien Smyth asked,” Mona, why did you come to the station? You came out without saying a word, do you know how worried your parents are?”

Vivienne Quinn also asked.”Where is my sister? Isn’t my sister with you?”

Mona lowered her head, knowing she was wrong, “I’m sorry Mom and Dad, I was wrong, my sister said to take me out to play, my sister asked me to wait for her here, I don’t know where my sister went.”

Vivienne Quinn asked, “How did you get here so far?”

Mona confessed honestly, “My sister brought me here by taxi.”

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth looked at each other, and they couldn’t believe it. Zoe was only a child less than five years old, and he could do such a thing.

Mona is wearing Zoe ‘s clothes, it is obvious that Zoe deliberately brought Mona to the station and left it here.

In order to confirm this, the two adjusted the station monitoring, and they saw Zoe taking a taxi at another exit off the station and leaving.

Vivienne Quinn was stunned,”She’s only five years old…”

It’s unbelievable that such a young child has such a deep scheming to take his sister so far away and leave quietly by himself.

Vivienne Quinn thought that Zoe could find her in the middle of the

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 390

288 Vouchers

night before, and now it is not impossible to bring Mona to the station.

Damien Smyth frowned, “That child is too cold-blooded.”

Vivienne Quinn asked, “It’s been so long, why hasn’t the kid returned? Where did he go?”

According to the time when Zoe took a taxi and left the station, he should be home, but Zoe didn’t go home either.

This is indeed a bit wrong, Damien Smyth said, “There is a taxi driver’s license plate number on the surveillance, I will find someone to check, it is very late, let’s take Mona back first.

Damien Smyth picked up Mona, and Mona was worried about her sister and asked, “Dad, will my sister be taken away by bad guys?”

In Mona’s cognition, she didn’t know that her sister was going to lose her, so she was foolishly waiting for her where she was, and now she was still worried about whether her sister was taken away by bad guys.

Damien Smyth said, “Let’s go home first, maybe my sister has already returned home.”

Damien Smyth didn’t have the slightest affection for that child, let alone affection.

Now knowing that Zoe deliberately left Mona at the station, he couldn’t like that child even more.