This voice, majestic yet warm... It's

    over. Wen Ruoliu thought, this is not the thigh she chose recently.

    Ke Ran could also hear that it was Ao Youning's voice. In fact, the demon king's body was not much different from Ao Youning's, but the demon king was a little arrogant and Ao Youning was gentler.

    Ao Youning obviously took the initiative at this time, because his face was exposed for a moment.

    Ke Ran quickly clenched his fists and quietly added oil to him.

    Ao Youning fighting alone should be particularly difficult, even her little encouragement may have given him great courage.

    But I felt that he smiled lightly, and then turned to fight with the devil.

    The two faces were constantly exchanged in turn, and the fight was extremely fierce.

    The five elders vomited blood, and after getting up, they discussed the content with each other.

    The two kings turned out to be real.

    Ke Ran was speechless when he heard their discussion.

    Ao Youning, that must be fake. These elders... are a little out of sight, and the Demon King is probably going to be pissed off.

    However, the five elders are not so sure.

    So it was suggested that someone should fetch the real demon bloodstone in order to verify the authenticity of the demon king.

    Ke Ran watched an elder leave suddenly, and she could not wait to rush over to stop him.

    But thinking about a weak dish like yourself, you can stop a fart.

    Ao Youning, hurry up and come on!

    She was dying.

    Ao Youning did not expect that this avatar would be so reckless. In order to fight against him, he would not hesitate to crush Feng Yu and fight him to the death.

    However, as an incarnation, the power of the soul is not as good as him. Even with Feng Yu's help, he would naturally be able to completely subdue him.

    Therefore, he has the certainty of victory in his heart.

    Originally, the avatar was about to be killed in the middle, but several elders came together to disrupt the situation and disturbed his place.

    Ao Youning is so angry.

    He hated himself again, why didn't he choose a few shrewd assistants.

    Looking at the demon saintess he picked, Wen Ruoliu was completely submissive to the incarnation's Yin power, and couldn't tell the real king of him at all.

    These elders are also a few 'honest people' that he has cultivated with great effort over the years.

    He only wanted obedient subordinates, and all ambitious ones were swept away by him.

    Good now.

    This group of pig teammates, when he recited the magic king's secret spell, still regarded the avatar as the real king...

    Ao Youning: "..."

    I heard that they are going to the real devil blood stone.

    Ao Youning was so angry that he vomited blood. As soon as the blood stone of the real devil arrives, the clone that has the control of the body of the real devil will become extremely powerful.