However, she pretended not to see and meditated silently.

    In fact, she was a little scared.

    However, this person stared at her for a while, and actually concentrated on practicing.

    Neither frantic nor dissenting.

    Ke Ran let out a sigh of relief, and that day, the two of them practiced peacefully for a day.

    In the evening, Ke Ran got a ray of divine consciousness secretly sent out by Ao Youning, saying that if he gave him a little more time, he could kill the demon king.

    Ke Ran was very happy at the time.

    When I left the yurt, I couldn't help but jumped twice like a dog.

    However.

    Ao Youning is a dead liar.

    He spoke for a while, but it was stretched infinitely.

    For the next month, he failed to defeat the demon king.

    In the past two days, I couldn't even pass the word.

    Follow their words. Ao Youning should have lost the battle, and now he still needs spiritual liquid to nourish his soul, not to extinguish the phoenix fire of Feng Yu.

    Ke Ran was speechless.

    Therefore, Ao Youning usually looks at him with an unpredictable face, as if he is an expert at any time.

    But they are all dressed up!

    At a critical moment, look, it's not a big deal.

    But what can be done. Now Ke Ran only has Ao Youning's hope.

    Therefore, she sat next to the Demon King today as always.

    She mainly practiced hard. Blacksmithing needs to be hard on her own. If she herself is promoted to the Immortal Monarch level, she may have a chance to escape.

    You can't bet on Ao Youning alone. Therefore, she is practicing extremely hard now, and she does not dare to lose her mind every day.

    As for Darkness Chencang's quest, it was originally the peach branch and the green jade gourd that were busy.

    I don't know why, but her cultivation speed is leaps and bounds.

    Several times faster than in Yundingzong.

    Ke Ran attributed this to motivation under pressure, and the will to survive made her burst into a small universe.

    Of course, she vaguely felt that it had something to do with this cold big yurt.

    Although cultivating here is freezing to death, the cold, water-based spiritual power really fits her aptitude, and the spiritual power runs smoothly in her body.

    In short, except for the fact that there is always an explosive and medicine bag by her side, which makes her tremble. These days, in terms of cultivation alone, she is quite happy.

    Another day to advance bravely and practice till dusk.

    When Ke Ran received the power, he felt as if he didn't understand something, as if he was about to understand something, but it was still a little bit less meaningful.

    She was overjoyed.

    This is the meaning of a small cultivation base.

    When you reach the Heavenly Immortal level, the main thing to improve your cultivation is not relying on anything else, but really relying on your understanding.