That handsome face with profound facial features, with a small blue flame drawn between the eyebrows, looked extremely coquettish, with a faint, ruthless look in his eyes.

    Ke Ran thought he might be crazy.

    She doesn't seem to be particularly afraid of this person.

    Neither. Before she was caught in the Demon Race area, she was still afraid and worried, and wished that someone would rescue her immediately.

    But once she arrived at the Demon Realm... she had a feeling of giving up.

    This person did not imprison her cultivation base, and it is estimated that when she likes to eat, she will grab a live bite, just like a cat and a mouse, before she bites to death, she has to play with each other.

    Then she can't do anything else, at least there is no problem with suicide.

    So, she quietly looked up.

    Who is afraid, isn't it? The big deal is a death.

    Although she is really timid, she is not afraid of death when she has no choice.

    The man stared at her faintly, then reached out his hand, grabbed the falling blue lotus flower and continued to stuff it into her hand.

    "Don't lose it again!"

    Then he warned her with a glance, and flew into the void like a wave of water.

    Ke Ran discovered that what this person used was basically the power of water.

    And the direction of the trip, she guessed, should be the Cangyunhai area.

    However, at this time, it is not the sea, but a fertile land for thousands of miles.

    Especially in a huge castle, in the back garden, you can see a garden similar to the human planting spirit garden... No, that garden is very similar to what she has seen in the secret realm, with the stream and the grass. She said she couldn't understand why the demons planted the spiritual plants of the human race.

    Then, Ke Ran was carried by this person, entered a dormitory, and was thrown on...the bed.

    She opened her mouth wide.

    Not to not to be.

    Her small body. Could this man have a problem with his eyes!

    Not to eat her, but...

    She grabbed the collar with her backhand and rolled away, staring at each other vigilantly.

    Going like this, it seems that she has to kill herself in advance.

    Although... she really wanted to struggle.

    She is quite satisfied with her life so far. Her parents love her dearly, the master and master are also very good to her, the two junior sisters are also close to her, and Gu Yao, Gu Yao likes her, and she likes Gu Yao too.

    Family, friendship, and love are all very good, even if the career, the longevity technique has reached this level, she feels that the Immortal Monarch level should be no problem.

    So the business is very successful.

    All this is so complete, she is really... reluctant to die.

    The man stood by the bed, looking sideways at her.

    Just flick your sleeves.

    "Come here, wait for a bath and change clothes."