Hearing the whistle of the leader, Ao Youning knew that the squadron of the brigade would be coming soon, or even higher.

    He didn't want the comprehension world to know that the Demon Race was actually the same as the Human Race and the Monster Race. It was extremely prosperous and prosperous for the past 100,000 years.

    With the strength of the human race and the demon race today, this will definitely cause great panic.

    At that time, it might lead to war again.

    In the event of a war, all the pressure will inevitably be concentrated on Ran Ran, the Lord of Eternal Life. Everyone pointed to the spiritual plant she cultivated to improve her cultivation, and her longevity spell to provide spiritual protection for battle.

    In this way, the tragedy of the previous life may be repeated.

    Just when Ao Youning did not hesitate to reveal a little bit of magic pressure, he wanted to seal the hole.

    But I felt that Gu Yao's sword energy was like silk, and it was sharp.

    But it happened to disconnect Ji Canglang's precious light.

    Ao Youning was able to successfully fill the hole and seal.

    When he looked back at Gu Yao, who seemed to be wiping his sword, his mood was really indescribable.

    Even if the magic power is leaked, he doesn't need and doesn't want this person to help him.

    Shucha looked at his dark face and almost laughed.

    That's it!

    He is also worthy of pretending to be a pure and flawless great saint.

    But he didn't mess around anymore.

    It is in his best interest that the world of comprehension continues to develop so peacefully. After all, he is now alone and alone, and he has no good fruit to eat when the trouble gets bigger.

    On the other hand, Gu Yao and Ji Canglang looked at each other for a while before they both looked away.

    Ke Ran felt that the atmosphere in the cabin was a little weird, but her eyes were always on the demons, and she didn't notice the ins and outs.

    But Xiao Binghua and Duan Su both hid on the side, giggling there, saying that those men were going crazy or something.

    But Gu Yao and the others didn't do anything.

    Just the master and they killed a few demons.

    The seal of the secret world shrank suddenly and was swallowed back to the bottom of the sea.

    As a result, Fu Qiusheng scolded her for being an idiot.

    The look of disgust was almost beyond words.

    Ke Ran was so angry in her heart that she moved her butt and sat beside Gu Yao.

    Gu Yao was almost taken away, so she had to guard Gu Yao.

    Now she also feels quite lucky.

    It should be able to protect Gu Yao.

    However, when it comes to Gu Yao's side, it is easy to slack off.

    I don't know why, but the smell on his body is a little nice and hypnotizing.

    The big ship was swaying, and the storm was violent outside, but it seemed that the inner peace was precious.