It was precisely because she recognized this treasure with blood that she changed the fate of the original owner.

    Although the original owner could not love Gu Yao, his life was actually ordinary and very smooth.

    Ke Ran once thought that he could have such a smooth life, and even thought about it, seduce Fu Qiusheng to go home and live in love.

    As a result, look at the present.

    There are huge waves outside, the wind is bitter and the rain... She also wants to accompany Xiao Binghua to drink Lingquan!

    "Wait for me, save me... save me!"

    Under the oil lamp, thinking about whether there are any of these.

    Suddenly I felt as if someone was calling for help.

    But after listening carefully, apart from the violent sound of wind, rain and waves scraping across the door, there was no other sound.

    "He must be saved, or the little phoenix will die!"

    Peach Branch and Green Jade Gourd both jumped out to remind him.

    Curran was stunned.

    Wait a minute, little phoenix? Fu Qiusheng is here too!

    "Go!"

    The bastard, the green jade gourd, unexpectedly ejected her with a spiritual power.

    The rushing rain and sea water immediately drenched Ke Ran.

    The sea water was bone-chilling, causing her to shiver instantly.

    "Fu Qiusheng... is here, where is it?" She trembled, unable to speak.

    The angry sea was pitch black, and the sky was pitch black.

    Even if he poured spiritual power into his eyes, he could not see a zhang away.

    This sea of ​​​​clouds was originally evil, and at this time it was more like a layer of extravagance, which was extremely terrifying.

    "Ah!"

    Suddenly, Xiao Binghua jumped beside her.

    "Come on, Xiao Fenghuang is so dangerous, she will be taken away!"

    Ke Ran only heard the word "dangerous", then what kind of takeover made his ears dazed. Kicked away.

    Ke Ran: "..."

    She must have done something wrong in her past life to meet these treasures.

    Regardless of her life or death.

    She is a weakling!

    This sea of ​​​​clouds is forbidden to fly, and there are very vicious half-demon, half-demon beasts at the bottom of the sea. It is said that these beasts all have flying fairyland, and even the terrifying fairy king level. They deal with the monks in the fairyland, almost one by one.

    At this time, she is one of those flying fairyland desserts one by one.

    "Help!"

    As soon as Ke Ran fell down, she saw a beast like a big ship surfacing in the distance, and she immediately shouted.

    "Ran Ran!"

    Gu Yao's voice was just in time.

    "Gu Yao, woo woo!"