Except for Ran Ran, the other two don't wear this hairpin very much.

    "This one looks like my Tribulus hairpin!"

    Ke Ran took off the hairpin on his head and put the two in his hand to compare.

    "It's still cuter with a fat hairpin. Of course, this pearl hairpin is also very beautiful."

    Gu Yao: "..."

    Pearls really can't be compared to the size of the hairpin.

    As soon as Ke Ran looked up, he saw Gu Yao's face.

    She couldn't help but smile. "I like this set of pearl jewelry very much, Gu Yao."

    Then he put the pearl hairpin on.

    Gu Yao also pinned two small pearl flowers on her temples.

    She didn't wear a sect uniform today, just a goose-yellow shirt that Gu Yao bought before.

    Therefore, clothes and pearl jewelry go well together.

    Gu Yao probably thought that she was extremely beautiful, so after putting on her tantalum flowers, he reprinted a kiss on her forehead.

    Those hot lips, and his gentle eyes...

    Ke Ran felt that he could build a city for Gu Yao!

    Or, she was willing to die for Gu Yao.

    Although very in love, it is really sweet and very happy.

    but.

    "Gu Yao, what else do you want to tell me?"

    Gu Yao: "..." The

    sweetness of the moment before, the warm love in his big eyes made his heart instantly swell up Pity and pity. It wasn't even a breath of time, she blinked her eyes and asked about the business.

    As expected of Ran Ran.

    It's always been like this since I was a kid... I don't have a conscience.

    Gu Yao took out the camera and handed it over.

    Ke Ran looked at the spiritual spring that reflected the temple, and blinked.

    Is there anything strange about this? It's just that this water looks more alive than ordinary spiritual springs.

    But she took a closer look and almost took a breath.

    "This is... Peach Blossom Immortal Palace? Immortal Palace has moved again?"

    "How is that possible, it's stupid."

    Naturally, Gu Yao didn't say this.

    It was a small ice flower that flew in from the window with a thud.

    As soon as she arrived, she looked very honorable and raised her chest there.

    Although he understood that a flower was speechless with his chest out, Ke Ran still stretched out his right hand.

    Xiao Binghua then moved down the group.

    "You've grown up a lot."

    Xiao Binghua's chest was raised again. "It's natural, Xiaoxue is no better than you. She has always been quick in her work. Over the years, I have followed her to drink enough Lingquan, and naturally I have grown up a lot."

    Ke Ran: "..." She knew the 'Xiaoxue' in Xiaobinghua's mouth. It's Duan Su.

    Duan Suna's ability to do things naturally overwhelms her useless wood in minutes.