Wu Yinyin's eyes are not good, and she also praised Ji Canglang for her very good paintings, saying that she is really unscrupulous.

    Gee. This woman was poisoned by Ji Canglang!

    On this day, Ji Canglang was painting again.

    As soon as Ke Ran saw his pattern, he ran away and gave Ji Canglang a back.

    This man, cut.

    Since she believes that she has no conscience, then she has no conscience to show him.

    satisfy him.

    Today, Ke Ran watered the spiritual plant and used his feet directly.

    A few days ago, in order to maintain the image of a lady in Ji Canglang's paintings, she refrained from watering with her hands.

    Now... Forget it, how can she be happy.

    Just when she was leaning against the ridge, watering the spiritual plant lazily, and looking at the book by the way.

    Suddenly, a figure rushed towards her at a very strange speed.

    Just like a shooting star, Ke Ran just noticed it and arrived in front of him.

    However, Ji Canglang reacted faster, dodged slightly and landed between her and this 'meteor'.

    Ke Ran probed behind Ji Canglang and saw Fu Qiusheng.

    She was taken aback.

    "Why are you here! Do you know that you are a demon clan, and everyone is shouting and fighting in the cultivation world."

    Then he looked at Fu Qiusheng with an uneasy expression.

    His hair was messy, the sleeves of his clothes were actually torn, and his eyes were red and red.

    It was as if he had suffered a great deal of grievance.

    Ke Ran couldn't help but leaned over and asked him.

    "Fu Qiusheng, are you alright. Who bullied you?"

    Xiao Qi's bird chirped twice on Fu Qiusheng's shoulder, and his voice was obviously hoarse.

    It also looked exhausted, and Peas's eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes.

    Fu Qiusheng was probably really bullied.

    He didn't speak, and suddenly grabbed her sleeve.

    "It's really possible, it's really possible!"

    After saying that, tears almost fell. Although he turned his head and kept looking up, tears still fell.

    The appearance of the rest of his life after the catastrophe shocked Ke Ran.

    She quickly and comfortably held Fu Qiusheng's hand.

    "Who bullied you, say, I'll tell Shizu, let Shizu help you beat him."

    Fu Qiusheng stared at her with a look of reproach in his eyes.

    Then he spread out toward the edge of the field. "Let me rest for a while, I haven't closed my eyes for two months."

    After he finished speaking, he closed his eyes, and after a while there was a slight snoring sound.

    How tired is this.

    Even if the cultivator reaches the level of Xianjun, the level of the ancestor, he still needs to sleep and rest.

    Having not closed her eyes for two months, Ke Ran couldn't imagine what Fu Qiusheng suffered.