means, how can you, a little scoundrel, get along with a friend? Compared with Xianjun.

    Shu Cha was so angry that he wanted to slap her.

    "How can you be sure that mine must be wrong? What if, mine is right?"

    Are you still thinking about the longevity technique!

    Shu Cha teeth stared at him coldly.

    Ke Ran thought about it. It seems to be the same, what if the investigation is correct?

    However, in fact, the words in the fairy ghost part are no problem, and the gourd is sensitive.

    The problem is the ancient characters of the Demon Race, the last two words, anyway, what Ao Yuning taught is useless.

    But talk is better than nothing.

    Anyway, this hall has not figured out a way to get out.

    Ke Ran learned his singing from Shucha.

    She is like this. Since she wants to learn, she must learn well, right?

    The problem is that Shucha's singing voice is even more strange, there are many pronunciations, she can only watch it, imagine, oh, it is pronounced like this, move her mouth.

    I'm sorry, it's not a sound her throat can make.

    Shucha had a great temper, and she was so angry that she walked around like a crab in the narrow hall all night.

    Then hit the wall.

    Ke Ran couldn't help shaking his head when he saw it.

    This ability to withstand pressure, isn't it good?

    Immortal Master Fuxiang, Immortal Jun Yueyue and Uncle Ji, how graceful they are. No matter how badly she sang, she never hurt her.

    It's not that she doesn't want to study hard.

    But this thing really depends on talent.

    Anyway, Ke Ran just watched him get angry, whether to study or not to study.

    It was just a change of eight characters. Ke Ran tossed with him all night, and when dawn came, he could pronounce the correct sound.

    She was right. But Shucha still stared at her with a look of 'why are you such an idiot'!

    She doesn't care, she sings her own.

    Shucha listened to her singing with a deserted tone, and was speechless except for being speechless.

    At least the pronunciation is not so outrageously wrong.

    He is really tired now, even if he is wrong, he is too lazy to stare because his eyes are very tired.

    Something shocking happened to him.

    This fairy ghost, as a witch song, sung by the royal family of the ghost clan, has the effect of silently breaking defenses.

    In fact, the strength of the ghost clan can surpass the other three clans, relying on this strong defense.

    Of course, to play the secret skill of witch song, it must be stimulated by the imperial practice of the ghost clan and the bloodline.

    Others, even if they learn this witch song, it is just an ancient song.

    won't work.

    However. Shucha watched helplessly, after the fat man learned the correct pronunciation, this time he sang.