In fact, he wanted to say in his heart, dress up, it's actually quite... cute.

    However, he felt that his eyes were wrong, and he went upstairs with a flick of his sleeves.

    Ke Ran saw that he really went to a private room with Ao Yuning.

    Suddenly I couldn't help holding my head.

    It turned out that they were in this relationship.

    It's a shame that she thought... Ao Youning was interested in her.

    So that is to say, what is destined is not destined. Ao Youning should be bold and bold for what he loves!

    She will definitely cheer him on secretly.

    Gu Yao looked at the little fist she clenched, and knew that she should be thinking of something good at the moment...

    Not to mention that the two of Ao Shu appeared at this time, it was estimated that they were here to disrupt the situation.

    Gu Yao looked at Ran Ran's gorgeous red clothes.

    Bought by Shucha…

    He remembered buying a lot of clothes for Ran Ran, many of which were more expensive than this one.

    Of course, this suit is also very expensive in Ran Ran's opinion, asking for 5,000 high-grade spirit stones.

    But Gu Yao always felt that Ran Ran liked plain clothes, so he didn't buy these popular clothes.

    Who knows...

    Ke Ran sensed Gu Yao's attention, and immediately came over and said with a smile.

    "This suit is very suitable for the occasion. We are going to worship the Peach Blossom Immortal Hall today, so we need to dress a bit auspiciously. Don't you think it

    looks good?" It's not a question of whether it looks good...

    Ran Ran naturally looks good in everything.

    It is mainly the person who bought it, Gu Yao slightly jealous.

    "Senior Brother Shu bought a lot of clothes for all three of our sisters. It doesn't have any special meaning. He guessed that he wanted to please us to please our ancestor, and then sneak into the sect. Didn't this make him successful!"

    Ran Ran said...

    OK.

    A idiot like Ran Ran would probably never understand such awkward love as Shucha.

    "Well, Ranran is very good-looking."

    "Yeah, hehe."

    Gu Yao smiled for a while, seeing the small appearance of Ranran's chest.

    When the two entered the private room upstairs, Ke Ran was dumbfounded.

    This is the room when I was fourteen.

    I didn't expect Gu Yao to be so romantic.

    When Ke Ran turned back, Gu Yao stood by the door and smiled at her.

    That smile was a bit of an invitation.

    She gave him a thumbs up.

    Gu Yao was speechless for a while, as if he was saying, that's all?

    Ke Ran smiled, turned back and rushed into his arms, then raised his head.

    So satisfied.

    Gu Yao was obviously not satisfied, he lowered his head and kissed her.