He had no way of knowing what had just happened in the woods.

    However, following this journey, I saw several pools of blood.

    Xianjun Jiangyun had even more doubts in his heart.

    Could it be that there are two forces that want to attack their grandparents and grandchildren, and both sides are hurt?

    Shucha proposed at this time.

    "Xianjun, we still find a few junior sisters and leave here quickly."

    Xianjun Jiangyun has this intention.

    However, this swamp has been expanding, and the cloud forest is so vast and vast, where to find those three little girls.

    Shucha took out a few tortoise shells at this time.

    "Xianjun, I know some divination techniques, but I'm not very proficient. How about I try divination first?"

    Jiangyun Xianjun looked at his divination techniques, and it was quite the case.

    Then nodded. "You kid, you have learned a lot."

    Shucha smiled. "It's not a serious skill, but the technique of divination can be used to seek good luck and avoid evil. I relied on this to break through the sky in the secret realm, so it took a lot of effort to do this."

    The technique of divination is indeed true . It was passed down from the ghost witch. As the young master of the ghost clan, this is a technique he has mastered since he was a child.

    Why is he able to find the Lord of Eternal Life first in the devil's cub's territory every time?

    Because he is proficient in divination.

    Therefore, after a little divination, he counted where the three little guys were.

    However, in order to further dispel Xianjun Jiangyun's wariness of him, Shucha first found the second and third.

    When looking for the Lord of Longevity, he deliberately miscalculated twice, and only found someone an hour later.

    Jiangyun Xianjun also praised him for this. "The art of divination is well learned and very talented." Such words.

    Don't care about the two delays in miscalculation.

    After all, he couldn't see through the chance of the Lord of Longevity, so Immortal Jiangyun should let go of his guard against him.

    Shucha thought to himself, this time he invested in the Yun Dingzong plan, not to mention 100% sure, at least 70% to 80% sure.

    As for those spirit grasses, they were all put into the storage ring by the grandparents and grandchildren at this time.

    Moreover, the Lord of Longevity has a protective treasure on his body.

    Shucha now admits it. He couldn't do anything about the so-called raw rice and cooked rice.

    At this time, he still made up his mind, to 'deceive', no, to 'influence' the Lord of Longevity.

    Ke Ran just walked in a lifeless way, almost exhausting his spiritual power.

    At this time, the master came over and said it was safe.

    She suddenly sat down on the grass.

    As a result, the small island of the medicine garden under his feet shook.

    At that time, the Ke Ran people were all stupid. Although I have grown a bit of meat recently, as for sitting on a small island with one buttocks?