Gu Yao said and took a look.

    That look seemed to mean something.

    Ke Ran couldn't help but feel hot. It's like being taken by a boyfriend to meet the parents!

    But Gu Yao is a man who doesn't belong to her.

    Thinking of this, Ke Ran's heart hurts. I completely forgot to think about what kind of special identity Gu Yao's mother is.

    "Gu Yao!"

    Ke Ran gathered up his courage and grabbed Gu Yao's hand.

    Now she has discovered that this small slope with streams and flowers is not far from the spiritual fountain of destiny.

    She also saw a wisp of waterfall in the distance.

    Said to be a wisp, that is really quite a small stream of water. Like a waterfall that stops flowing in the dry season, the water flow is very narrow.

    This is different from what we have seen before.

    But Ke Ran still wanted to take Gu Yao to take a photo.

    She still didn't give up.

    As a result, we arrived at the waterfall.

    Obviously the water was still flowing down, but the spring water below was completely dry, revealing the dry foundation of the strange rocks below.

    With sharp eyes, Gu Yao saw the stone tablet in the grass at a glance.

    He took a closer look and saw the words "Fate Spirit Spring".

    He stared sharply at him.

    "Did Ran Ran come here with someone to take a look at the spiritual fountain of fate before?"

    he asked in a bad tone.

    Ke Ran was still angry and rolled his eyes back at him. "Fu Qiusheng and I have both taken pictures, what happened?"

    Gu Yao seemed to understand now.

    Why is Ran Ran so tired and aggrieved?

    "Tell me, who is the person you photographed?"

    Gu Yao glared at the dried-up spiritual spring angrily.

    From Ran Ran's expression, he already knew the answer.

    Ke Ran also glanced at Lingquan angrily. This thing is poisonous, what is Ao Yuning doing?

    She didn't like Ao Yuning at all.

    "It's not you anyway."

    Ke Ran turned around angrily and ran away. She is really sad!

    If it wasn't for holding on, tears would fall.

    In fact, I didn't hold back, and as I ran, tears blurred my vision.

    She was also afraid that Gu Yao would see her cry, so she ran fast.

    But Gu Yao was originally faster than her, and he grabbed his hand after a while.

    "Ran Ran!"

    Gu Yao's old father's tone, but a little annoyed, his voice was dry, and he had some great ideas.

    Ke Ran wiped away the tears and turned around. He wanted to calm down, but when he turned around, tears fell unconsciously.

    She didn't know when she could cry like that.

    It seems that since I met Gu Yao, I started to cry especially.