But to talk about the ins and outs... Ke Ran didn't see it.

    But a life-and-death crisis might really exist.

    Moreover, Gu Yao and Duan Su are the strongest in the same period, they can all encounter a life-and-death crisis.

    Then she went to the secret realm as a weak chicken, can she really come back alive?

    Moreover, when I went back to the secret realm, I really didn't dare to follow Gu Yao closely.

    Worrying about danger is one thing, if she drags Gu Yao down and may kill Gu Yao.

    Ke Ran could not imagine it, nor could he accept it.

    Therefore, after thinking about it, Ke Ran gave up the idea of ​​going into this secret realm.

    Moreover, Gu Yao must be reminded to be careful. And, be sure to... come back alive.

    It's just that she hasn't found Gu Yao yet.

    The three brothers and sisters were called up the mountain by the master.

    Ke Ran and the others didn't care about it. Recently, when the master made alchemy, he would call the three of them to open the alchemy furnace together when it was very important.

    They are all used to going up the mountain to help.

    Today, they also thought that was the case, and they blocked each other with a few holy-level medicinal pills that the Master today would prescribe.

    Therefore, the three of them laughed easily and talked about the master's ancestor all the way.

    As a result, the master called them to come over, but it was not a pill furnace.

    The master called them to the main hall and sat there drinking tea with a serious look.

    Why is this look so similar?

    In a blink of an eye, Ke Ran and the others remembered the fear that the master had let them participate in the secret realm.

    Not really. No way?

    Again.

    Wu Yinyin couldn't hold it anymore, and tears fell instantly.

    "Master, I don't care anyway, this time you kill me all the time, and I won't go to the secret realm anymore, woo woo woo."

    She squatted down and cried very sadly.

    Jiangyun Xianjun: "..."

    He hasn't figured out how to open his mouth yet. Good guy, the three little ones guessed it.

    "This..."

    Xianjun Jiangyun looked at the other two.

    The little one drooped his head and wept.

    Boss, this stinky girl, she turned around and ran out.

    "Master, why do I remember that I still have a few acres of spiritual plants that haven't been watered, I'll go and come back first, Master."

    Dare to run!

    Xianjun Jiangyun was shocked by his spiritual power and blocked the stinky girl back.

    "Well, this secret realm, only your senior sister will go alone, you two can stay in the sect."

    Originally, the "Xianmo" witch song, the boss's green jade gourd was also to be solved, along with the two little ones. It really doesn't matter.