Who are his uncle and aunt, who is he Ranran.

    Pooh. shameless!

    She couldn't help but fly over with a blank eye.

    "My family's affairs, I don't need to worry about Ji Canglang."

    Then he didn't give Ji Canglang a chance to speak, and grabbed a little master's sleeve.

    "Master, I want to go out and set up a small courtyard alone to live with my parents for a few days. My parents and I haven't seen each other for 20 years."

    Her left index finger and middle finger are particularly heavy.

    It means I haven't seen each other in years. If this is in the future, parents and daughters will not be able to hug each other and cry after 20 years of reunion.

    However, in the time line of the cultivation world, twenty years is equivalent to two or three years later.

    Therefore, Ke Ran is a very serious finger mark.

    I got a squint from the master, and the other people also had a look of disapproval.

    "Master, are you okay? I will rent two yards. Master, you always live next door, okay?"

    Ke Ran was mainly worried that someone would arrest her again, and it would be safer to have Master by his side.

    So, she tugged at Shizu's sleeve and smugly.

    Jiangyun Xianjun looked at her bun face like a candy, and was speechless for a while.

    "Okay."

    He naturally agreed. Mainly because I don't want to say what the Ji family wants!

    The Ji family's eyes are also bright. Among the three little disciples and grandchildren, the head of the Ji family is all about Yin Min.

    This boy is good, as soon as he came, he looked at the boss, the longevity art, Xiaomiaomiao.

    Fortunately, Ran Ran doesn't seem to care about Ji's kid.

    When the boy couldn't stand Chen Cang, he tried to please his parents-in-law. The young couple from the Ke family are coming to Xingyue City soon.

    If this is to live in Ji's house, under the tower near the water, the sugar-coated cannonballs will be wrapped again.

    If the young couple can't stand the prosperity and wealth of the Ji family and sell their youngest daughter, how can it be done.

    Can't let this kid do it.

    "As for that yard..." Before Xianjun Jiangyun finished speaking, the Ji family kid just smiled and seemed to want to interrupt.

    Don't give a chance.

    Xianjun Jiangyun glanced at him, and then said: "The master of the courtyard has arranged for you, the three of you, senior and sister, will live with me."

    "Okay." "It's still the best Shizu, and Shizu loves us the most."

    Then he twisted Shizu's sleeve and acted coquettishly.

    Ke Ran left happily.

    During this period, he just looked at Gu Yao happily.

    hey-hey. Mom and Dad are coming, ooh ooh!

    As soon as Ke Ran arrived in the yard, he groaned happily, and then thought about something delicious and fun, and he had to ask the servants of Ji's house.