I don't know why, but I feel that everything is reasonable.

    but.

    He still gave his father's ear a little pity in advance.

    Ji's family is located on the southwestern border of the mainland, facing the sea of ​​​​clouds.

    It was very far away from the Divine Sound Sect, but it was relatively close to Li Yang.

    Ke Ran thought, otherwise, my parents would come to Xingyue City to meet, so I sent a letter to my family on the way.

    She really misses her parents.

    It's been almost twenty years since I left home at the age of fourteen.

    Although 20 years in the cultivation world is not a long time, Ke Ran is still a mortal thinking.

    She felt that she really missed her parents.

    Ji's flying horse-drawn carriage is really fast.

    But along the way, you will stop to rest every three days, and Pegasus also needs to rest.

    Therefore, sometimes it is parked in the town, and sometimes it is directly in the wild.

    When passing through the vast Xingyue Forest in the south, it is inevitable to stay around Haizi who appears in the forest.

    There are many lakes scattered in the Xingyue Forest. In Ke Ran's view, it is more like a lake area than a forest.

    And around these azure lakes, there is always a large green grass on the shore of the lake, which is covered with flowers, against the starry night sky, this scenery is beautiful.

    In this kind of night scene, Ke Ran is always full of poetry, no, it is necessary to sing a song, roar!

    The witch song started.

    But Ji's people are so rude.

    Every night, as soon as the three of them, their seniors and sisters, opened their voices, they would drive the horses, and those who said they were going to hunt monsters and beasts in the forest swish, as if they were being chased by an enemy, and they ran so fast.

    Immortal Zi'an often suddenly remembered that the scenery somewhere in the forest was good, and he was going to enjoy it.

    Duan Su ran away with his sword in hand.

    Nie Ying chased Duan Su and said she wanted to compete with her, but she clearly ran faster than Duan Su.

    Even Shizu, the old man actually said he had to go to the toilet.

    This excuse is quite inelegant.

    Too much, these people.

    The monsters in the forest are also too much. Once a group of deer were so frightened that they stopped drinking water, and turned around and ran fast.

    Even more so.

    There was a time when a sturdy steel-bone bear was comparable to a soulless thing in the supernatural period.

    This eye-opening thing was even frightened away by their singing voice.

    So much so that it became Nie Ying's enduring joke.

    Gu Yao is also a good person, he stayed every night and listened quietly.

    Ke Ran sometimes looked at him, and she felt that Gu Yao liked listening to her sing.