So not angry, he stood up, looked at the most glorious main hall in the distance, and said.

    "Let's go."

    He didn't say the reason or the destination, turned around and walked out of the Temple of Medicine.

    Ke Ran naturally chose to follow Ji Canglang.

    As far as the plot is concerned, it hasn't gone wrong, at most Nie Ying has just rushed over.

    According to reason, Ji Canglang should lead them back to the main hall to gather with everyone.

    Now that the goal of Yaoyuan is getting, Ke Ran just wants to catch up with the big army, and then follows Gu Yao closely, and his life can basically be saved.

    As for the treasure-driven spell that the master said, alas, I don't know if there is such a fate.

    Ke Ran still wanted to find this manual.

    Nie Ying saw that the three little spiritual masters followed Ji Canglang without hesitation.

    That picture is like an old hen leading three little hens.

    She was speechless for a while, catching up with Little Fatty and asking. "You just follow him like this?" Aren't you afraid of being deceived by this kid?

    "Yeah."

    As a result, the fat man replied with a um.

    Nie Ying was so angry. You should explain the reason for following Ji Canglang, what does a um mean?

    She felt tight in her chest for a while, she didn't want to go alone, or she followed behind.

    Next, when it comes to crossing the border.

    Nie Ying also felt the same feeling that Ji Canglang felt before.

    In the event of danger, Ji Canglang stepped up first, then three pairs of eyes immediately looked over.

    You mean you're too embarrassed to stand still here?

    Nie Ying rushed over with a tight chest and broke the trap. As soon as she was safe, the three little spiritualists immediately jumped behind her.

    Three pairs of eyes stared at her, meaning 'you are so strong'.

    Not only was Nie Ying not being fluttered by those wearing tall hats, she even wanted to beat them up.

    Then, once they were about to enter the next hall, the three could immediately dump her and follow Ji Canglang.

    "Brother Ji, wait, don't go so fast."

    "Brother Ji, don't leave us."

    After a while, he flattered Ji Canglang.

    Nie Ying was so angry that she almost fainted. What does this mean, Ji Canglang is the chosen son of heaven, he chose the right path, so she can't?

    Nie Ying really tried it, and at the next intersection, she chose a different road.

    As a result, Ji Canglang and the three spirit planting masters glanced sideways, then turned their heads and left mercilessly.

    There was no one to persuade her.

    And Nie Ying is now certain.

    These three stinking spiritual masters, they definitely determined that Ji Canglang was the chosen son of heaven, and she was estimated to be the chosen son of heaven.