Don't think that with his head down, he can't see.

    "However, the master looked at the stars last night and noticed that Qingrui City was a treasure. There are several treasures that are related to the three of you. Therefore, you must go to this blessed land of Qingrui, where you may be able to find the magic that drives the treasure. I don't know."

    This is pure nonsense.

    "Really? Shizu."

    Except for the second child who asked with a smile.

    The other two didn't bother to cover up this time, and one rolled his eyes, presumably feeling like he was coaxing an idiot.

    For the first time, Xianjun Jiangyun felt that this second child was a little cute.

    So coaxing.

    The other two are a bit too much, not cute.

    "Master can still lie to you?"

    "Of course not. Then let's go!" Wu Yinyin said happily.

    Ke Ran and Yin Min looked at each other.

    They were actually a little excited. Although the master deliberately lied to them about watching the stars at night... tsk, it's more perfunctory than fingering.

    But the master must have received some news to say such a thing.

    How about coaxing them to have fun?

    Therefore, the two nodded in agreement.

    But the psychological pressure is great.

    In this secret realm of Queen Qiongxue, because Duan Su and the others were in a coma when they were thrown out of the secret realm, an immortal from Shenyin Sect, one of the three major sects, rescued them and sent them to Yunding Sect not far away.

    Moreover, this secret realm occurred near the prosperous city of Qingrui City, and Qingrui City was under the control of the Ao Xue Sect of the three major sects.

    Therefore, all these whereabouts naturally cannot escape Ao Xuezong's discernment.

    It means that this secret realm is actually controlled by the three major sects.

    It is impossible for outsiders to get a piece of the pie. The top ten surnames and the Duan family of the Southern Paradise Island are still in the three major sects because of their powerful disciples, so they are considered to be mixed.

    Other small and medium-sized sects can only wash and sleep, and it is estimated that they can't even enter Qingrui City at this time.

    In short.

    This secret realm is different from the secret realm of Emperor Changge. At that time, everyone was from the same sect, and when they encountered treasures, they could still be courteous.

    This time the three major sects collided, and they would definitely fight and kill.

    Of course, this secret realm can only be entered by disciples of the Aiki period.

    As for Ke Ran and the others, they naturally became the lucky ones.

    Many people are very envious.

    But Ke Ran is just emmmmm, this story is created for the male and female protagonists, so the appearance of the secret realm must be in line with their cultivation realm.

    Otherwise, how can they say that they are the sons of heaven.

    And this secret realm, but the three major sects of the same period all participated in the strong.