Therefore, Duan Su guessed that this secret realm was most likely opened for Gu Yao's mysterious dragon body.

    Then she won't join in the fun.

    Who knows, not long after, Duan Su got the news that the three disciples and grandchildren of the spiritual planting master under the seat of Immortal Jiangyun also participated in this secret realm.

    She froze for a moment.

    Her little goddess, a spiritual planter, was willing to go out and wander outside.

    And to play a big one at a time, actually going to participate in this dangerous rootless secret realm.

    Duan Su suddenly got up.

    "Qing Yu, go and report to me as Master, just say this secret realm, I must go."

    Qing Yu: "..." Princess, you just said yesterday that this secret realm has no relationship with you, and you can't take risks. ?

    Why did you change your mind so quickly.

    But it was not the first time that the princess said that wind is rain. Therefore, she had to report immediately.

    After Duan Su participated in the sect competition, she was sealed up by her master in the name of retreating and practicing.

    In the past five years, she has not been out of the house.

    But thanks to the well-informed little girls like Qingyu, she always pays attention to the movements of the little goddess and the sect, and she can know any news at the first time. For example, this time, this kind of protection can protect the little goddess. How could she miss this great opportunity.

    Immortal Zi'an received Qing Yu's request, whether to allow the sixth princess to go to Tiansha River to participate in this rootless secret realm.

    He almost rubbed his forehead immediately.

    Who else could Su Erhui participate in this secret realm for?

    Otherwise, Dan Zong only released the words, and she came here to ask for instructions.

    Xianjun Zi'an had a headache for a while.

    This has been closed for five years, how come this 'lovesickness' has not been suppressed at all.

    Unexpectedly, Su Er had such deep-rooted affection for the child.

    Xianjun Zi'an is that helpless.

    But this time in the ancient secret realm, if Su Er can get the supreme opportunity, but is blocked by him. Immortal Zi'an worried that he would be punished by heaven.

    It is estimated that Xianjun Bliss will also come to him to settle accounts.

    After thinking for a while with a headache, Xianjun Zi'an waved his hand and let that Qingyu go down.

    He still agreed.

    Ke Ran and the three sisters and sisters were in a panic, but in the end they still ushered in the day to go to the secret realm.

    Before leaving, Xianjun Jiangyun carried the three of them to him.

    Tell them that if they encounter danger, they will immediately follow the two disciples of Xianjun Zi'an.

    Wu Yinyin asked. "Why?"

    She was actually a little afraid of Gu Yao, and even more afraid of Duan Su. I feel bad for these two.