He is of the same type as Shizu, who usually does not make a sound.

    You'll know how powerful he is when you get to the real shot.

    In the original book, the third male even had a rivalry with Gu Yao, which was really strong.

    This... definitely can't be beat.

    Others, who don't know how powerful the third male is, are still envious of her being a koi bodyguard.

    In this fourth round, he actually encountered an 'unremarkable' alchemist opponent.

    Unremarkable.

    Ha ha!

    Hope they encounter such 'unremarkable' opponents every day.

    Although the men's three won the first three games, they were all in danger, and his opponents were not very formidable.

    Therefore, everyone thought that he was not strong.

    In fact, they are one of the strongest.

    Curran's hatred. What kind of koi bodyguard is she!

    How can koi meet trump cards everywhere?

    With this token in his hand, Ke Ran went back to see the master.

    The old master also said that she is not Fu Qiusheng's opponent. Look, it's the master's old man's eyes, isn't it?

    Then Shizu waved her hand to let her go down the mountain and have a good time playing.

    It means that you are going to lose anyway, so just put on a shit.

    When Ke Ran went down the mountain, he was a little frustrated.

    Although she participated in the sect competition from the very beginning, she knew that there was little hope. But there is still a little hope.

    Now that she meets the third male, she loses. Another strong enemy, lost again. The game is basically over.

    These 100 Zhuyan Dan are really hard to earn.

    When descending from Xuantong Mountain and passing through the Trance Cave in front of the master, Ke Ran unexpectedly met the third male.

    The third male didn't seem to recognize her at all. He stared at her twice before he remembered it. Ah, he seemed to meet the meaning of his classmates.

    He nodded lightly, and smiled slightly with the appearance of immortal energy that does not eat the fireworks of the world.

    Ke Ran almost gave him such a reply!

    They have both studied in the same school for three years, and if they don't treat others as people, they will at least be familiar with each other.

    The third man, does he look like he doesn't recognize her?

    Just vomiting blood.

    Anyway. Her little heart, which used to work for the third male, has long since been consumed by being ignored day after day.

    Therefore, she pulled her face and forced a polite smile.

    Then swish away.

    Although she is not a big beauty, she is also very good-looking. She thinks she is very good-looking.

    The third man doesn't take people seriously anymore, so he doesn't even know who she is. cut.

    Fu Qiusheng looked back at the little back of the milky little girl, and the light flashed in his eyes.