In short.

    Ran Ran looked at the cute face, which was actually quite naughty.

    Moreover, it can be seen that Xianjun Jiangyun values ​​Ranran very much.

    That kind of loving eyes, even if it is fiercely pierced, it is easy to distinguish.

    Gu Yao thought. This may first be because Ran Ran is the true successor of the longevity technique, and Xianjun Jiangyun naturally takes Ran Ran as a treasure.

    Secondly, it is also because Ran Ran is really likable.

    However, being too likable is not a good thing either.

    Gu Yao didn't understand why Duan Su, the little princess of Bliss Island, had such a 'love' for Ran Ran alone.

    This kind of 'love' has made Gu Yao a little unhappy recently.

    He is similar to the suspicion of Master Zi An Xianjun, thinking that Duan Su may like women.

    This kind of preference had nothing to do with him originally, but Duan Su shouldn't be staring at Ran Ran.

    Ke Ran was escorted back to the dormitory by the master and let her wash up before going up to Xuantong Mountain. The old man had something to ask her.

    When he said this, Shizu was fierce.

    After a while, she'd probably be beaten.

    Yin Min and Wu Yinyin just came back to see this situation, and when the master left, they asked the reason.

    "You are a spiritual planter. You are crazy to sign up. Be careful of being knocked out, you are really stupid."

    Wu Yinyin rolled her eyes down quickly and went back to her room. She thought that Ke Ran was probably crazy.

    "Ran Ran, why don't you sign up? The sword on the ring has no eyes, what should I do if I get hurt?"

    Yin Min also advised.

    Ke Ran is also afraid of fighting. In her two lifetimes, she has been an obedient and good citizen, and she has never touched anyone.

    However, she had to fight for her beauty.

    Therefore, after washing the smell of monsters, Ke Ran went up to Xuantong Mountain in high spirits.

    No matter how the master 'suppressed', she would never give in.

    The master asked as soon as he came up.

    "You must participate in the competition?"

    Ke Ran sneaked a glance over with big eyes, still standing tall. "Definitely."

    She replied in a sonorous voice, just to show her determination.

    He also advised Shizu to give up the idea of ​​'suppressing', she would not give in.

    Jiangyun Xianjun looked at her 'powerful and unyielding' appearance, and his chest was suffocated.

    Then he 'gives in'.

    He beckoned, let the little girl get closer, and asked where the 'innumerable' hand came from.

    "Intricate hands?" Ke Ran didn't know why, "Did the master ask me to activate the finger of the seed?"

    Xianjun Jiangyun nodded.

    "Oh, that, it is Fulin's heart, and suddenly it will. Master, is this a bad thing?"