However, it is easier for her to do this task than others. After all, with the help of the green jade gourd, it is easier to distinguish whether it is a spirit grass or a weed, but there are also fish that slip through the net.

    And these fish that slip through the net all have a characteristic, the spirit grass next to them will always grow stronger.

    Ke Ran once asked Senior Brother Wan Lu about this situation, if this weed can help the spirit grass grow better, why not stay, and even plant one to help.

    Brother Wan Lu told her. In the early stage of this kind of weeds, it really helps the growth of the spirit grass. They will collect the spiritual energy and transport it around the spirit grass, but when the spirit grass grows enough 'delicious', the weeds will absorb all the spirit liquid from the root of the spirit grass. Cause the spirit grass to wither and die.

    Ke Ran was a little dumbfounded.

    This weed is also cultivated with play, and it can only be said to be a magical nature.

    Today Ke Ran received this weeding task, and there were quite a few of these barnyard grasses. She dug out some of the stronger ones and put them into the ring.

    Recently, she has been researching this barnyard grass. If she can successfully block the grass from absorbing the nutrients of the spirit grass, will she find a new way to grow and become rich?

    Anyway, in her current planting garden, she deliberately opened up an acre of land to plant all kinds of weeds.

    As the master said, you should have a mother-like warm love for everything. That weed family is also a grass, which is worth studying.

    After Ke Ran had cleaned up the weeds, when he ran to hand over the mission to Senior Brother Wanlu, he saw him rushing towards the depths of the medicine field in a panic.

    That piece is equipped with a barrier screen, which belongs to the spirit grass for refining medicine pills for disciples in the Aiki period, and is already relatively precious.

    "Senior Brother Wanlu, what happened?"

    Ke Ran couldn't help asking.

    Brother Wan Lu raised his head and pointed to the sky. "Did you see? Those white fluffy things are white feather grass. This grass is a scourge. The white grass disaster will happen in a while. Damn, today, the medicine field of Zhaifengrui has replaced the defensive barrier. It just happened to catch up with the White Grass Disaster."

    Ke Ran knew the reputation of the White Grass Disaster. This thing is like a dandelion seed, and when it matures, it turns into a small umbrella of feathers that scatters in the wind.

    But they should be a little spiritual, and they all float by in groups.

    Moreover, he especially likes to harm the fire-type spiritual plant such as the scourge of the wind.

    Once these seeds fall, they will immediately absorb a lot of spiritual energy and then pop out a white feathery flower.

    And the original spiritual plant will be immediately eaten away to the point where no grass roots are left, which can really be described as a disaster.

    Wan Lu and the other supervisors were all mad with anxiety. Seeing the cloud-like white feather grass rushing into the fragile barrier gap, they screamed in despair.

    Punished today! Their spirit stone.

    Several of their supervisors shot at the same time, trying to put out these white feather grass seeds.